Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 14

Sorento:

Igor, I cannot agree with you.

If you really see the volume, you can invest to compensate for the difference...

more details please! GIVE even 0.01% of the new information!

I can't agree with you, because the forum goes from nothing to nothing every day, all we talk about is just retelling what was written a couple of years ago.

IgorM:

more details please! GIVE even 0.01% of new information!

If it's not you, it's someone else who's quicker to "throw in the difference"...

If it's not you, it's someone quicker to "throw in to make up the difference"...

That's how I work, on the advice of the "forever banned".

IgorM:

But as for the gist: Williams writes quite well, but I do not see even a hint of his strategy on the charts, the price does not want to follow his drawings of fractal bars and the MFI indicator ))))

And you look at the chart not on the left, but on the right ))) And then the price will go not by the MFI and fractal bars, but from them in the direction of the imbalance of the tick volumes, minimums, maximums and their relation to each other that you do not like so much)))

Sorento:
sps, so i have to go back again - i have not studied his methodology properly
artikul:
And you look at the chart not on the left but on the right ))) And then the price will go not along the MFI and the fractal bars, but away from them in the direction of the imbalance of the tick volumes, minimums, maximums and their relation to each other that you do not like so much ))))

As for fractals - well, the problem is to determine the possibility of forming a new fractal and when it has already been formed - it's too late to get into the market, I haven't been practicing this technique lately: The trend is your friend go after him - when the trend is visible, nothing to do in the yrnka - you have to sit down and not trade, I guess I like ticks - for a long time I study them, but the trouble is that ticks can only make a forecast that the market is "contracting valutility" and no more, and the price can level the imbalance passed during the day, and so does the late evening MSC, and what's wrong there ticks are not really there ;)

IgorM:
I guess I have to go back again - I didn't study his methodology.

He, if the posts weren't deleted - had a big fight with windmills on the fife. S.Panso is dead. :)

But the overall situation is not good. :(

And it's not a question of ticks as info - it's a question of the reasons for their twitching.

And the FA here, to me, is like background.

And the real money in their hands is the motive.

;)

Sorento:

But the question is not about ticks as info - but about the causes of their twitching.

Well, tell the world in a free statement, I think Sergei would be pleased that it was not in vain "shook the air", and then, you see, and bath attendants in the topic will come up :)

SZS: I read his posts on al.i. - there are also interesting points

IgorM:

Well, tell the world in a free statement, I think Sergei would be pleased that it was not in vain, "shook the air," and then you may and bath attendees in the topic will come :)

ZS: read his posts on al.i - also have interesting points

There are two reasons.

I read his posts and there are two interesting reasons.

The second is a tasty treat for pipsators, namely, the peculiarities of filters smoothing feeds, I will not voice.

It has nothing to do with anything.

And it has nothing to do with the world economy...

Exactly.

;)

Demi:

learning from the Master.

I like The Call of Pripyat too.

;)

Googled the information, but the only thing I understood was that MT is a rather "secret project" )) very little information, while other platforms have much more information

IgorM:

Googled the information, but the only thing I understood was that MT is a rather "secret project" )) very little information, while there is much more information about other platforms

Every wader calls his bridge a "trading floor".

Boston Technology - that's both Deutsche and City banks...

Cool liquidity provider!

;)