Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 20

Sorento:

Sit in the kitchen less.

Throw away the textbook, it certainly didn't help you. Apart from confidence in some theory and... Herczyk :)

Try to trade where supply and demand are changing every second, and you can see it in the glass.

After that - let's talk about losses!

no, it's definitely a mystery....

Shouldn't you be reading from the first letters of the sentences?

or diagonally?

and in kitchens, don't supply and demand change every second? Does the price stand still for months? And if not the kitchen, then where? So if you go to a Deutsche Bank DC it will take your $2000 to the interbank?

You can see it in the broker's glass? I do not need the broker's market quotations to see that.

Do you have a TS based on the broker's market? Put it out.

Otherwise you threw out the book early too.

I'll let you in on a secret: amounts smaller than the minimum lot size are always a kitchen in forex. Because these amounts do not get into the interbank market.

What was this all about anyway? To the law of supply and demand? A bet on the forex market?

Demi:

I'll let you in on a secret: amounts smaller than the minimum lot size are always a kitchen in forex. Because these amounts do not get into the interbank market.

Tell us a few more secrets and the brilliance of your "riches" will dazzle everyone. :)

Thank you for your frankness - you don't see that very often.

Good luck with that.

Bye!

;)

have said goodbye already.

Demi:
is there a market stack on the forex market?

There is. Definitely there.

Look at the IB platform for example, or read the FIX documentation.

You should broaden your understanding of the business you are in.

I have read your posts - friends of mine - but are there any people here who actually make big money ?

I know an Alpari broker - he trades using this particular Bill's methodology -

Pruff - http://www.vedikhin.ru/2006/04/bw-and-i.html

I have never taken B.Williams seriously, but today I traded in the tester manually with the help of the program

http://autograf.dp.ua,

I traded H1 with this program,which, by the way, is wrongly forgotten on this forum.

I traded on H1 using this way:

1. Started the alligator

2. Started fractal

Waiting for either top fractal with top higher than red line of Alligator (Machka with period 8),

Or lower fractal with the top below the red alligator's line (the wave with the period 8).

I follow only the latest such fractals. As for Alligator, at this stage we only work with red line.

4. As soon as the price breaks the fractal mentioned in paragraph 3, open in the direction of the breakdown with basic lot, say 0.1.

5. If the price goes against the fractal and if the next bar closes below the red alligator line, I close my position regardless of profit/loss.

and start again from point 3.

6. If the price goes in our direction, we sit and wait for the next fractal to form in the direction of the open position.

6.1. such fractal is formed !

6.2. Such fractal has been broken ! What next? This is where we start working with the Alligator to the fullest.

If at the moment of breakdown, the alligator lines are lined up one above the other (for the up trend - green/red/blue, for the down trend - blue/red/green)

we fill with the base lot,

if not, we wait further.

6.3 In my opinion, the key point is the obligatory adding on each fractal in the direction of the initial position,

provided that the Alligator lines show the trend, i.e. its lines are lined up in the right order for the trend.

The other indicators B.Williams are also designed to determine the moment of filling, but they seem too unconvincing to me,

Or maybe I just did not understand it.

7. All positions (regardless of profit/loss) are closed when the next bar has closed below (for an up trend) / above (for a down trend) the red line

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a day of manual trading using this algorithm with 0.1 lot (500 leverage) I increased my deposit from 1000 to 3000.

The maximum drawdown was 300 quid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I need to write a program implementing this algorithm.

more:

I have never been serious about B.Williams, but today I traded in the tester manually with the help of the program from nothing to do

I think I should write a program that implements this algorithm.

I am finishing working on this issue. If there are any worthy variants - I am ready to post them in this thread. The advisor is based on the book by B.Williams "New dimensions...".

more:

6.3. In my view, the key point is the mandatory topping up on each fractal towards the original position,

The only question is - what is the required final number of such additions? And the main question is whether it is more profitable to enter a single full position at once?