Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 7

I've also made my own MW paternas by attaching a library of 32 pieces to the chart. It recognises it perfectly. And the 10 percent profitability, that's not true. I have to use not a blind but comprehensive approach, and then everything will be OK!

moremoney:
I've got the MW paternas as well, .... It recognises it perfectly.
Is there anywhere you can see the results of the recognition, the effectiveness of the TC? Invest-login...

goldtrader:
moremoney:
I've got MW paternas too, .... It recognises it perfectly.
Is it possible to see the results of the recognition, the effectiveness of the TS somewhere? Invest-login...

What is the effectiveness of TS? This is one of the methods of market analysis. (Fractals, WM-patterns, alligator, MACD, channels, fibs). I emphasize again. A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH.

moremoney:
Goldtrader:
moremoney:
I've got the MW paternas too, .... It recognises it just fine.
Can I see the results of the recognition, the effectiveness of the TS somewhere? Invest-login...

What is the effectiveness of TS? This is one of the methods of market analysis. (Fractals, WM-patterns, alligator, MACD, channels, fibs). I emphasize again. A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH.

Oh what will happen!!!! If you rewrite the purchased platforms in MT-4 and .... make them buyable again))))
How much and what would it cost a trader to buy a homemade rake?

No offence intended, but to the question of the price of the ticket. The thing is that licensed smart stations start at 3000 c.u.
And there is support for dozens of different strategies, not just B.Williams.

dimontus:
Hi all, can you tell me where I can see a transcript of his books :-) as he writes in a strange and contradictory way, e.g:
"You should not sell above the Alligator's Paw, and you should not buy below the Alligator's Paw.
Alligator's Mouth. Otherwise, you'll be feeding the Alligator, which could leave you without food (money).
yourself." while talking about buying signals below the mouth....
He makes his money from the books, not the market.

fxrobots:
Dimontus:
Hi all, can you tell me where I can see a transcript of his books :-) because he writes some strange and contradictory stuff, for example:
"You should not sell above Alligator's Paw, and you should not buy below the Paw
Alligator's Mouth. Otherwise, you'll be feeding the Alligator, which could leave you without food (money).
yourself." while talking about buying signals below the mouth....
He makes his money from the books, not the market.

Hvt. dimontus, this is the most formalised, understandable, anti-stress strategy for busy people. To understand it, you have to learn some rules. These include:

1. the main signal to trade is to overcome the "Important Fractal".

2. trading away from the alligator's mouth.

3. The system of adding to the open position after the "important fractal" signal is overcome. Namely, we add on signals "Green (red) zone, signal and base bar, crossing 0 AO, two bars AC above (below) the balance line.

And buying below the alligator's mouth is indeed possible. I do it when a "reversal bar" with strong price angulation from the balance line appears.

Look at this.

moremoney писал(а) >>

Made four B.Williams indicators. I think it will help a lot of CHAOS fans in trading.

1. itradechaos2.

Functions:

1.1 Identification of "important fractals" alert of their formation. (Reference: "Important fractal" is formed above or below the alligator's teeth line).

1.2 Identification and alerting on the formation of "reversal bars" without regard to angulation. (The bar is marked with an asterisk and plotted on the chart of the high and low of the reversal bar).

1.3 Notification of a reversal bar break in either direction.

1.4 Notification of "important fractal" breakage.

1.5 Identification, alerting on the formation of the 3rd bar of the AO histogram. Visualization - rhomboid above (below) the bar.

All made according to the second book of "Trading Chaos".

2. itradechaos.

Functions:

Added to itradechaos2 functions the function of highlighting bars according to the zonal trading principle, namely AO and AC green bars are highlighted in green, red bars are highlighted in red, multidirectional bars are highlighted in grey. In addition, there is a function to define 'Signal' and 'Base' bars above the balance line.

Itradechaos-AO and Itradechaos-AC - precisely alert you to the signals generated by the "New Measurements..." indicators (Going over zero, Two bars AC above (below) 0.

The signals for addition start to arrive after the important fractal is crossed.

You can read more here.

Please assess the work.

Website with Chaos Theory Expert Advisors and indicators moved to here.

A new generation forex website dedicated to the "Trading Chaos" strategy http://itradechaos.com.ua

I come across the topic of TC Bill Williams all the time, on many forums.

And the reaction is the same, some people like it, some people spit, but most
are envious of how he manages to feed himself, his family and
like-minded people for 40 years with one program, with one strategy?

And what, no one has ever figured out what this is all about?

The reason, as I see it, is elementary simple.
Any strategy consists of three independent parts:
- part 1 describes the rules for identifying trading signals;
- part 2 describes the rules for profit retention;
- part 3 describes the rules for limiting losses;

B.V. in his books "Trading Chaos..." and others described exactly part 1, which
includes the commonly known trading signals. Only they are selected very carefully,
are absolutely strictly formalized (I haven't seen it anywhere else!), of course
are named in their own way (well, who hasn't?), but overall they form a great "ensemble",
which shouldn't be broken down into elements.

I checked it all, it works for any story, but more than 30-40% per annum can not squeeze.
Why?
Well, because the main secret of profitability is contained in parts 2 and 3, which
reveal only to those who have signed up for the training course. And they are selling this course for a hefty
amount, in contrast to the free first part!
What's wrong with that? Everyone is doing it.

There's another nuance, the TS is designed for a netting platform (like the future MT5), and
trying it on a lot platform (like MT4) is useless, no fun at all
. It's like eating each ingredient separately instead of the olivier salad.

So, don't spit on TC, remember the joke:
- well, I don't like cats, I don't!
- Nonsense, you just do not know how to cook them.

Good luck! IMHO.

Korey писал(а) >>

Have a look here, a fair dissertation:

http://orel3.rsl.ru/dissert/EBD_873_beliakovSS.pdf

The link doesn't work. A search of the dissertation did not yield any results (.

Who has the dissertation Belyakov's dissertation?

Can be a link, or e-mail: elab<sabaka>bk<point>ru