Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 8

But 30-40% a year is not bad

Sta2066 писал(а) >>
But 30-40% a year, that's not bad.

Well, if the account is a million dollars, then yes.

But if it's a 10K or 1K account, then it's a path to nowhere.

sandex >> :

Well, if the account is a million dollars, then yes.

But if the account is 10K or 1K, then it's a road to nowhere.

If you have 30-40% stable a year with a million you won't have a problem.

prorab писал(а) >>
The topic of Bill Williams' TS comes up for me all the time, on many forums.

I've checked it all, it works on any story, but you can't get more than 30-40% per annum.
Why?
Well, because the main secret of profitability is contained in parts 2 and 3, which
reveal only to those who have signed up for the training course. And they sell that course for a hefty
unlike the free first part!
What is wrong with that? Everyone is doing it.

Good luck! IMHO.

Go and study. Every first Wednesday of the month there is a screening at the seminar.

And here you can do it all turnkey. Training, broker plus signal indicators on TX2. http://itradechaos.com.ua

Even BV adepts admit that its rules do not work if used in the way described in the book. The question then becomes, "How does it work? The answer comes down to introducing many additional filters, rules, and other optimization parameters into the TS. The profit function becomes more manageable on the history, competent management of this function is now called a talent and a deep understanding of the market.

We can give 5+ on a 5-point scale to http://itradechaos.com.ua for the site's design. For the content - 1. The author, for lack of content, is trying to add value with impeccable design. This is good, this is great. After all, many of us are professional programmers, not traders. Their task is to sell their product, and without a flashy label there will be fewer people willing to buy. But still I pity these sacrificial lambs, at the expense of which our profits are generated. (No offence, there are no potential buyers here anyway, and a programmer will understand a programmer from afar, even without words...)

It's an interesting topic for me, as I've been trading in manual mode for a long time using BV's precepts. In my opinion the indicators proposed by BV - AO, AC are one of the best in terms of signal timing and its probability. The other thing is that in many markets this is not enough for profit. Somewhere it is necessary to receive a signal to open a position earlier - or to close it later. Nevertheless using a simple rule - to open a pending order when the price breaks the balance line in the direction of Alligator, and to keep the position till stop, which is put on every bar marked with negative AO or AC, I managed to raise my deposit very good during strong market moves (Ratio...)....) At the same time, using all the rules proposed by BV (I do not know about the course of study - I was too short to read "Trading Chaos"), in my opinion a dead end ... You have to take the best in everything and discard everything that doesn't suit you. (By the way - 30%-40% per annum - if it's without reinvestment - a dream of very many... And even if it is with reinvestment - there will be those who want it too))))

I, too, think that crocodile Gena cannot do much without filters. However, if you sit and think about it, you can concoct a profitable trading system. What we should thank Williams for is the flat filter. Gena manages them wonderfully!

For all my scepticism, I love BV theory. I think it is the best textbook on technical analysis. Its uniqueness is that BW has put all technical analysis under one roof - "chaos theory". He gives a complete solution, but not separate indicators. And for that I thank him very much!

moremoney >>:
Я и MW патернах тоже позавотился, прилепив библиотеку из 32 штук к графику. Распознает прекрасно. А то что 10% прибыльности, так это не правда. Нужен не слепой а комплексный подход и тогда all will be OK!

Good afternoon. An indiscreet question, would you like to share this tool?