Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 28

Roman.:

I am finishing the owl on 5 dimensions of B.Williams's strategy NABOROT - by quantity and quality the trades hit one in one with his "basic" Profitunity system on five dimensions (reports and charts (mirror) confirm) - the chart is displayed one in one, but it still pours, if there is interest, ready to post here both versions for evaluation and opinions...

what do you mean vice versa? where there should be a buy - sell and vice versa? Go ahead and post it, it's interesting.

As you can see from the video, some trades bounce off a bit early, namely in the alligator's mouth. If this bug is corrected, we can eliminate a certain number of losing trades

fozi:
As you can see from the video, some trades bounce off a bit early, namely in the alligator's mouth. If this bug is corrected, we can eliminate a certain amount of losing trades

It is not a bug. Look carefully in the book - this is a stop loss on condition - price penetration of a fractal outside the alligator's mouth. It works fine there - everything according to the book.

Roman.:

It's not a bug... Look carefully at the book - it's a stabotage by condition - price penetration of a fractal outside the alligator's mouth. It works fine there - everything according to the book.

So I agree with the book, but if we try to exclude the condition of penetration of the fractal in the alligator's mouth.

fozi:

So I agree with the book, but if we try to exclude the fractal penetration condition in the alligator's mouth.

Yeah, sure, it's possible... I have not tried it yet. I posted the Expert Advisor here in the thread.

ZZZEROXXX:

What do you mean the other way round? Where there should be a buy-sell and vice versa? Put it out there, it's interesting.

This weekend I will post two versions with example work on the same section of history with description of the chart. In which the reverse owls are reversed (i.e. where on the forward owl, let's say, we buy and sell on the breakdown, and on the reverse we sell and sell... - they are good at flat (something like bidding the price back to its average value), but the trend is still pouring ... Both types of owls (in their pure form) are losing. Need a "senior" filter both there and there, within which they would feel good... :-)))

P.S. No time at the moment.

OK, I tried a similar idea (without a senior filter) but not by Williams, it was also draining

ZZZEROXXX:
OK, I tried a similar idea (without a senior filter) but not by Williams, it was also draining

The older "filter" (not excluded from the older TF) is a kind of glamorous trend-flat switch - in the first position we trade by direct B. Williams - ProfitUnityDirect, in the second - by inverse ProfitUnityInvers.

Roman.:

The older "filter" (not excluded from the older TF) is a kind of glamorous trend-flat switch - in the first position we trade by direct B. Williams - ProfitUnityDirect, in the second - by inverse ProfitUnityInvers.

How do you define trend or flat?

ZZZEROXXX:

How do you define trend or flat?

This is a direct question for you... I'm preparing these two variants of the owl for placement (general recommendations for finishing - I'll recommend it when placing it - there's nothing complicated there), and you are already trusting me and sharing your experience... :-)))

P.S. Well, not you personally of course, but in general anyone who sees fit to share the cuts... :-)))

P.P .S. I'm currently dealing with this issue myself... That's why I wouldn't mind your recommendations of options for this switch - you can look it up right here in this thread. Like this.