I will write the indicator for free - page 97

Aleksei Stepanenko:

A vector for your reflections:

Where eTime1, ePrice1 are the coordinates of the start and eTime2, ePrice2 are the end of your trendline
Thank you for your reply, Alexey. This applies to price, not indicator values.

Well this CCI is a derivative indicator of the moving average. Take apart its code and bring everything to a common denominator, either to price or to index.

A-V-K:

Hi all, can you tell me a piece of code (MQL4) that fixes the CCI indicator crossing its trend line (drawn manually).

I can't get its values (trendline) in CCI values. If it is time consuming, I am willing to pay.

I am ready to pay. Regards, Kuznetsov Andrey.

Thank you for your attention to my problem, dear 59. First of all, the trend line is not being drawn manually in the window of the CCI indicator on the tops (troughs) of the CCI indicator.

Secondly, it's not a problem to create it in the indicator window, but what function or command you use to get its value not in a price expression (ObjectGetValueByShift), but in the CCI values?

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Well this CCI is a derivative indicator of the moving average. Take apart its code and bring everything to a common denominator, either to price or to index.
The trend line is DRAWED manually in the indicator window on the tops (troughs) of the CCI !!!

If you have a trend in the CCI window, thenit's easier, enter the start and end coordinates in these units into the function, and you get the answer in the same units.

Instead of price, put whatever you want.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Use whatever you want instead of price.
Sorry Alexey, I don't understand: what to enter, where to enter, what to substitute?

I manually draw the trend line of the CCI indicator itself. How do I know when the CCI crosses this line ?

Does your Thought Vector solve this problem?

Do you have a CCI indicator that you want to complete?

If so, you should write a function inside the indicator that finds the manually set trendline and gets the coordinates of the start and end point.

You then substitute these coordinates into the function I dropped, and get the value of the trendline at the current time inCCI units.

Then you compare it to the currentCCI value.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Do you have a CCI indicator that you want to complete?

If so, you should write a function inside the indicator that finds the manually set trendline and gets the coordinates of the start and end point.

You then substitute these coordinates into the function I dropped, and get the value of the trendline at the current time inCCI units.

Then you compare it to the currentCCI value.

Absolutely right, but I won't be able to write it. Would you be so kind as to write such an indicator in MQL4. Your price ? My email is ss19118@ya.ru

A-V-K:

I can only help a little, absolutely free.

There are two functions at the bottom of the indicator. In the comments it displays the value of the indicator itself and the value of the current point on the last trend line.

Figure it out.

Files: