I will write the indicator for free - page 100

Good afternoon.

I have been looking for a long time for an Alert on a simple Zigzag indicator on overlap and overhang. The rules for the overlaw are in the picture. Overhang in reverse. Can someone do it? Thank you.

Files:

I keep hoping that some coders will be interested in writing a q9 Gann indicator, with calculation of price levels on the chart. I'll tell you straight away, it's not a 100% grail. I.e. the levels work fine, but the internal movement structure will change from it. That is, this indicator will be a good hint to your existing trading system.
The bottom line. There is the so-called Gann's kv9, it's implemented in Gannzil's program (Artem Kalashnikov). We take a reference point (extreme of movement) and look where it is on kv9. We will be interested in opposite values of 180°, 225°, 270°, 315°, 360° (on the screenshot in Mt4 these are green and gray levels, on Gannzila's screenshot these are green and gray squares correspondingly).

levels in mt4
Gunzila

And in rare cases 120, 240, 405, 420 degrees will be of interest, but we will discuss it later.
In most cases trend reaches 180, 270 and 360 degrees.
Everyone can check working of levels, Gannzila is available free of charge.
The TK is about 80% worked out.

P.S. - levels on the screenshot are calculated for downward movement, trending down from 1.3312

Bogard_11:
P.S. - levels on the screenshot are calculated for the downtrend from 1.3312

the formula is needed
how to get other prices from the price of 1.3312 by their degrees?
the second picture is not visible, everything is too small

Iurii Tokman:

formula needed
how to get other prices from the price 1.3312 by their degrees?

To help.

Iurii Tokman:

the formula is
how to get other prices from the price 1.3312 to their degrees?

I can send you the excel, it has the formula for determining the price degree (the formula is not mine).

The second screen should be opened in a separate window, then everything is clearly visible. Gunzilla makes such screenshots by default, there are no settings.

Bogard_11:

I can send you an Excel spreadsheet, which contains the formula for determining the degree of price (not my formula).

The second screen should be opened in a separate window, then everything is clearly visible. Gunzilla makes such screenshots by default, there are no settings.

ok, you can do it in excel.

Alekseu Fedotov:

Help

You will not be able to make it with Mikula. There are more or less simple variant for programming, with angles 90-180-270-360 is normal, and here with a triangle of 120 and 240 degrees, a little bugs. Although this can be bypassed.

millioner8585:

Good afternoon.

I have been looking for a long time for an Alert on a simple Zigzag indicator on overlap and overhang. The rules for the overlaw are in the picture. Overhang in reverse. Can someone do it? Thank you.

Right?

Iurii Tokman:

OK, we can do it in excel.

Excel.
Files:
pack.zip  4816 kb