I will write the indicator for free - page 84

Martingeil:

Catch

Thank you very much. I'll start testing now.

and you can make the size in points

Александр:

OK. A little later .

Candle size is calculated as High and Low.

and you can do the candle size in pips.

20567:
and you can make the size of the candles in points.
I found an indicator on the Internet, but it's for 5 and I need 4. Maybe it will help you to speed up or reduce your time working on my indicator. It finds candles without shadows and if it's not too hard to remake it for 4 I could also use it.

Александр:

Please.

1. Converted to MT4.

2. Mine. Without Alert yet and value not in pips.

I can't download my indicator for some reason. Thanks for the redesigned one))

20567:
I can't download my indicator for some reason. But thanks for the redesigned one))

Again.

The converted one seems to need to be updated all the time.

20567:
and you can do the size of the candles in points.

How do you measure the size?

There with Alert and with the size in pips. I just need to check everything. I have no time.

Александр:

How do you measure the size?

There with Alert and with the size in points. Just have to check everything. No time.

Thank you. I'll be checking now.

It is easier to write an advisor

20567:

Thank you. I'll be checking now.

The indicator does not react to the size of the candles. You said that the size of the over=did in pips but in the settings there is still 0.0001. I thought in pips it was 1.2.3.4. When switching to another timeframe ALERT is glitching constantly cracking. Arrows show backwards. On a red candle it shows up and down. Sometimes "Alert" signal pops up, but no arrows or candlesticks for the signal. In addition1 for the euro dollar shows a signal with an arrow in 3 candles but not in other pairs. It turned out that my idea is not as easy to implement as it seemed at first sight)))). I am in desperate need of such an indicator. thanks in advance!