I will write the indicator for free - page 86

syetasyet:
Can the EA be taught not to trade on Fridays or trade (optional) ?
int start()
{
if(DayOfWeek()==5) return(0); если пятница ничего не делаем.

Martingeil:
You can choose to do true false ?

20567:

The signal should be formed so, for example, 3 candles of equal height which are at the same price, not below, not above, all candles should be without shadows, as soon as such a signal is formed, an arrow and a sound alert. ideally, where formed 3 candles at one price, no matter what colour there would be a line that emphasizes candles (which 3) on the lower edge. ie the bottom edge of the candles. this is very strong levels. Proven - more accurate lines I have not met. they then serve as support and resistance levels.This is only in the signal where 3 candles. The arrow and the signal should come out if the candles are exactly the same size as specified in the settings. I.e. 1 point, 2 points. etc. without any tolerance values should be accurate.

The logic that was originally asked for. First file is more or equal to points, second is EQUAL. Corrected points and "crackling" when switching TFs. I will make new logic later.

syetasyet:
You can choose to do true false ?

You can.

Files:
inlbeback.mq4  13 kb

Александр:

That logic that was originally asked for. First file is more or equal to points, second is EQUAL. Fixed points and "crackling" when switching TFs. I will make new logic later.

Thank you. I look forward to it.

Hello, please make a signal indicator with an arrow, the name of the pair and the timeframe.
Conditions are as follows: price is above the jaw of the alligator - after two bearish candles, an alert pops up (preferably 30 seconds before the close of the bar)
Price below the jaw - after two bullish candles - alert
Files:

Greetings!

Perhaps someone would be interested and not too difficult to do ADR by trading sessions (actually with a variable time range within the day).

Usually ADR (AWR, AMR) is considered by standard periods (TF). There is an idea that for some (or even all) pairs it makes sense to count it by session (e.g. European, Euroamerican..., from 9:45 MSK to 19:30 MSK, etc.).

Each day, such an indicator could draw a session start line for a specified period of time. From this line, the indicator should draw 4 more lines up/down. These lines are fractions of ADRs (session).

Let these fractions be user configurable. For example, 30% of ADRs, 70, 100 and 150%. We will obtain a grid of levels that can be tested on the history for working out.

Therefore the period of ADRs calculation should also be determined by the user, as well as the number of sessions with levels displayed.

PS. The indicator of similar type for ADR, AWR, AMR exists, but there is no session variant, though it can be very interesting and useful.

Thank you!

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Некоторые технические индикаторы имеют несколько отрисовываемых на графике буферов. Нумерация индикаторных буферов начинается с 0. При копировании значений индикатора функцией CopyBuffer() в массив типа double для некоторых индикаторов можно указывать не номер копируемого буфера, а идентификатор этого буфера.

20567:

Thank you. I look forward to it.

First indicator. Made some adjustments.

And the second one with different logic to check.

Александр:

First indicator. I've made some adjustments.

And the second one with different logic on the pro

Thanks, I'll check it out. Can you tell me what kind of logic

20567:

Thanks, I'll check it out. Can you tell me what the logic is?

All plugs are the same and don't care what colour they are.