I will write the indicator for free - page 30

Андрей:
Thanks, but I need it on MT4. It could be something like this (only shows candle body size), or just change it by setting other calculation parameters:

Something like this (candle size High - Low):

?

Vladimir Karputov:

Something like this (candle size High - Low):

?

About right, but I got that indicator fixed, it's better. So the question is closed.

Yurij Izyumov:

write , so far it is not visible what even to evaluate - can or can't do

Greetings. The formula to calculate the Volime: ( open - close ). The data is taken from the candlestick - opening, closing, volatility. Place the calculated value below the candlestick, possibly vertically. If the open - close value is zero, by default put 1

This indicator shows the volatility value per 1pc of a candle's move.

Hi...Help with writing a check...
There are 2 Bollinger Bands BB1[] and BB2[] on a chart + RSI[] and WPR[]. All this stuff works in basement... I want to write a check like this: If RSI has broken up BB and WPR above the level, then BUY and back the same way...

if((WPR[i]<dn_level && RSI[i]<BBDOWN[i] && RSI[i]>WPR[i]) && (RSI[i+1]>=BBDOWN[i+1] || RSI[i+1]>=BBDOWN[i+1])
Buff4[i] = iLow(_Symbol, _Period, i);

if((WPR[i]>up_level && RSI[i]>BBUP[i] && RSI[i]>WPR[i]) && (RSI[i+1]>=BBUP[i+1] || RSI[i+1]>=BBUP[i+1])
Buff5[i]=iHigh(_Symbol, _Period, i);

How do I make the indicator check for a closed candle? Overdrawing is easy))))

sviter-pro:
How do I make the indicator check for a closed candle? Redrawing is simple))))
if( rates_total > prev_calculated ) - new candle formed (old one closed).

Good afternoon, last year you made the Extremum_catcher indicator. I need a similar indicator that will mark and measure impulses,

Like on the screenshot. If it is possible, of course.

If the indicator will work correctly, we can agree on payment. I can, let's say it does not show the last 50 bars, I might try it on the history first.

Files:
gqvs5_29.png  81 kb

Olegich:

Good afternoon, last year you made the Extremum_catcher indicator. I need a similar indicator that will mark and measure impulses,

Like on the screenshot. If it is possible, of course.

If the indicator will work correctly, we can agree on payment. If it does not show the last 50 bars, I will try it on the history first.

Ok, I will see what I can do.

I would certainly like more information )))) how to measure these impulses and how to find them.

Maybe on the fact of reversal, rollback by 50 per cent.

This indicatorExtremum_catcher fixes the base properly, it blurs the top, but its task is different.

It should be possible to beat off the lines only by their bodies or only using the shadows of ascending or descending candlesticks.

Maybe it will be convenient to use Heiken Ashi as on the screenshot, as the base of red candlesticks bodies and yellow ones as tops.

In the settings it would be possible to choose the rebound percentage and the value of the impulse in pips.

Files:
wcq3j02_29.png  151 kb

Hi...Help with writing a check... There are 2 Bollinger Bands BB1[] and BB2[] on the chart + RSI[] and WPR[]. I want to write a check like this: If RSI has broken up BB and WPR is above the upper level, then SELL signal should be only if single and simultaneous conditions.... are met

I have it like this:

if(WPR[i] <= up_level && RSI[i] < BBUP[i] && RSI[i+1] <= BBUP[i+1]){ SELL(); }

Take a pro look at what's wrong here?