I will write the indicator for free - page 28

I am writing an EA using the Ma_C indicator.

PLEASE tell me how to write buy/sell conditions, if I need to take data from indicator buffer 1 and 2 empty - to buy, not empty buffer 1 and 2 - to sell.

I would be very grateful for any help.

Files:
MA_C.mq4  10 kb

Yurij Izyumov:

Hello

naravat:

Hello,Yurij Izyumov . Let me ask you about an Expert Advisor that would find highs and lows and trade away from them. Perhaps, it is better to explain it by example. Suppose we have a value of 100 points. If the price falls 100 pips from the maximum, for example from 1.3000 to 1.2900, the maximum of 1.3000 will appear. Our Expert Advisor should find this maximum and start selling when the price rebounds for example by 50 pips, i.e. to 1.2950. Is it possible to create such a programme in MT4? If I've seen such a program, maybe you will be in a good mood and share the code). I don't think so(.
Read the name of the thread.

khorosh:
Read the title of the thread.

Read it.

ok

Hello and happy holidays to you). I always use a crosshair in my trading system (middle button of the mouse) to count down from a certain candle to the last one. I look at the number of pips, the number of candles, the starting price (base of the crosshair) and the end price. Help make a line so I put it where I need one end and the second it was behind the price with large print in the corner (or on the line itself from both ends) to indicate the price, the number of points and the candles passed from the beginning of the line. In the settings specify the maximal number of candlesticks.

Can zig zag be complemented by showing both hi and low prices, number of pips and candlesticks for the day or week.

Goodnight... I have RSI[x] = iRSI(_Symbol, _Period, RSIPeriod, PRICE_CLOSE, x);

I want to do the following: when RSI (entered/exited) in a zone 30-70, I want an alert...
How to calculate iLowest and iHighest zones, when you know 3 values of indicator (period, top level and bottom level) ???? Preferably programmatically, so I know what I'm doing...

Blagodarya in advance...

sviter-pro:
Goodnight... I have RSI[x] = iRSI(_Symbol, _Period, RSIPeriod, PRICE_CLOSE, x);

I want to do the following: when RSI (entered/exited) in a zone 30-70, I want an alert...
How to calculate iLowest and iHighest zones, when you know 3 values of indicator (period, top level and bottom level) ???? Preferably programmatically, so I know what I'm doing...

Blagodarya in advance...

iLowest and iHighest belong to price, while RSI is in a separate window and is not related to price. You will be comparing soft with warm.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
iLowest and iHighest belong to price, while RSI is in a separate window and is not related to price. You will be comparing soft and warm.
I know Boehlinger can do it as I described... What kind of oscillator can I use then?

Or is there another way to do it?

I am writing an indicator in which there are 3 associators ... the meaning is that when all 3 (entered / exited) in the area overbought / overproduced, then I get a signal ... and all this stuff is tied to the Boyenger, and I want that would be to PSI because the Boyenger can set the level (MODE_UPPER, MODE_LOWER). So I want to know how to insert level of top and bottom in iOpen and iClose to make it all work on PSI?????

if(SELL_SIGNAL_VISIBLE && WPR[x+1]<=WPRUpLevel && WPR[x]>WPRUpLevel && CCI[x+1]<=CCIUpLevel && CCI[x]>CCIUpLevel && MFI[x+1]<=MFIUpLevel && MFI[x]>MFIUpLevel && iOpen(_Symbol, _Period, x+1)<BB1[x+1] && iClose(_Symbol, _Period, x)>BB1[x]){}
Files: