I will write the indicator for free - page 124

Kind people, make an indicator.

Need to bolt ajastable fractals to standard basement CCI with option price type.

Arrow signals on the chart when the CCI fractal signals coincide in the three nearest timeframes: daily, weekly and monthly.

False signal arrows should NOT disappear, a signal appeared on the triple option and let it stay on the chart.

Much appreciated for such an indicator

Who can rewrite the script to draw models at closing prices?
Files:

Hello . I need an expert to help write an indicator. Indicator is profitable. There was a manual test strategy on 8 currency pairs. And all profitable. Also on further cooperation to create an advisor.

Konstantyn Zhuk write the indicator. The indicator is profitable. There was a manual test strategy on 8 currency pairs. And all profitable. Also on further cooperation to create an advisor.

You need to create a job in theFreelance service.

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Самый большой фриланс c разработчиками программ на MQL5

The idea of an indicator for a cross. For example for AUDCAD there should be two horizontal lines on the main chart derived from its majors.

Line 1 - Min(for the period 24)AudUsd * Max(for the period 24)UsdCad

Line 2 - Min(per period 24)UsdCad * Max(per period 24)AudUsd

Lines of different colour.

Mt4

Vladimir Baskakov #:

The idea of an indicator for a cross. For example for AUDCAD there should be two horizontal lines on the main chart derived from its majors.

Line 1 - Min(for the period 24)AudUsd * Max(for the period 24)UsdCad

Line 2 - Min(per period 24)UsdCad * Max(per period 24)AudUsd

Lines of different colour.

Mt4

So that's where the dog is buried...

Why not leave the period adjustable (not all look at hourly data) and add two more lines: max*max and min*min (the difference between these two is more obvious)? And why should they be horizontal and not sliding?

Shoker #:

So that's where the dog is buried...

Why not leave the period adjustable (not all watch the clock) and add two more lines: max*max and min*min (the difference between these two is more obvious)? And why should they be horizontal and not sliding?

The period can be changed, I agree with the sliding line. Not sure about adding more lines

Vladimir Baskakov #:

I asked out of curiosity

Hello, I need to create a simple robot based on a zig zag indicator to place limit orders on highs and lows. Is there anyone who is more or less available to help, at least with advice. Thanks in advance

Mehroj1234 #:
Hello, I need to create a simple robot based on the zig zag indicator to put limit orders on highs and lows. If i can help, i might be able to ask for some advice. Thanks in advance

this indicator already has markers for limits

Files: