I will write the indicator for free - page 125

Hello, please help to refine the indicator, I can't separate into two lines for different periods.

Vladimir Baskakov #:

The idea of an indicator for a cross. For example for AUDCAD there should be two horizontal lines on the main chart, derived from its majors.

Line 1 - Min(for the period 24)AudUsd * Max(for the period 24)UsdCad

Line 2 - Min(per period 24)UsdCad * Max(per period 24)AudUsd

Lines of different colour.

Mt4

there are ready-made

multiinstrument

Renat Akhtyamov #:

there are ready-made

multiinstrument

You like to say the wrong thing.

Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

Please - make an alert when two candles next to each other have the same volatility value.

https://c.mql5.com/3/344/Aliev_FX_Volumes.mq5

From candlesticks with the same value of volatility, draw a level, in relation to which the price goes up or down. The scheme works, but depending on the broker and the instrument, you should choose the time frame. For higher timeframes, the alert should be done when the volatility values differ only by a few values (to specify in the settings).

Many thanks in advance. Sincerely, Sergey.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You like to say things that don't go the way you want.
Min for a period of 24 is it loi day or dynamic?

Hello everyone!

Can anyone have info on an indicator that creates a semi-annual candlestick or annual candlestick on a normal MN chart, I use =MTF-Candlestick but it does not allow to use a larger MN

Thanks for the answers

@Yurij Izyumov, Hello!

I am interested in the creation of an indicator (pad) for connecting different indicators via buffers and outputting all signals from indicators on a chart with one arrow for buy and sell. There are a lot of indicators in the network, but how much time was lost because of the fact that these spacers simply combine all the signals into one. But the situation here is different, at the moment there is a TS in which there are 4 indicators - from 3 indicators goes direction of trend and pullback and the 4th is round levels. It is not possible to connect all indicators in the gasket as signals from indicators are different.

Maybe someone has this pad for different signals, please share. I think other people will need it when trading.
Example of how the TS works:

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You're such a sucker for the wrong thing to say.

and how do you manage, a complete zero on the programmers' forum, to be the smartest, and still alive

Hello, I am interested in the indicator that puts 2 horizontal lines on the high and low candle, candle 4xhour

The required parameters in the indicator

1 candlestick time, on which lines should be put

the indicator should transfer the lines to a new candle at the same time, for the next day

how complicated is it?

Hello. Can you add a function to the indicator to specify the date until which the indicator will work?
Files:
ChudoRSI.mq4  25 kb