I will write the indicator for free - page 114

android1983:

Hi Yuri. Can you help with modifying the indicator?

In general, the essence: the indicator draws the arrows (the indicator this - ZIGZAG) only puts more arrows in addition to the waves. Can I add Fibonacci levels? I need Fibo to be drawn on the preceding wave (from minimum to maximum of the wave, respectively). I.e. as soon as the arrow appears, the fibo net is pulled up on the previous wave (i.e. the one that is 100% not re-drawn). I have to use my fingers to draw it all (it's too boring))) Also: the indicator has alert + sending it to my mail. But: it beeps with every change of arrow (because it's a common zigzag and extremum in the current wave can of course overdraw - annoys me awfully))))). Is it possible to make a signal ONLY at the first occurrence of the arrow? Thanks in advance for the answer. The indicator is attached. I hope you set out the terms of reference clearly.
Specify the conditions of the signal, preferably on a screenshot.
a normal zigzag with the display on the chart, and the Fibonacci levels on it.
and mark where the signals should be.

Good day, dear programmers. Please help, I need an indicator for MT5.Two indicators Force index connect together Period 5 and 10 colour Aqua Red

Thank you very much.

Files:
Unbenannt.PNG  26 kb

Hello, I need a simple martingale EA working as follows.
We indicate two pending orders BuyStop and SellStop with the same volume (to be specified in the settings) For these orders, we also specify TP and SL
Once one order has triggered, the second one will be deleted. Instead, the same order is placed with the same TP and SL but with a volume increased by 2 (it is set in settings)
If the TP is triggered, the Expert Advisor will delete the opposite order and stop working.
If SL has kicked in then advisor puts opposite pending order with TP and SL with increased volume.

Hello. I need to modify the standard Moving Average indicator: In the calculation of the standard MA indicator formula (any type - smoothed, exponent, etc.) all the bars are taken in the period (for example, all close prices of each bar in the specified period). Only the bullish and only the bearish bars separately should be taken from the specified period. Actually there should be 2 MA lines on the chart - for bearish candlesticks and for bullish candlesticks. For example: If you specify a period of 100, first select only bullish bars out of 100 (e.g. 45) and draw the MA line in the chart by close only for these bullish bars. The same is true for bearish bars (there are 55 of them). Bars with bullish and bearish moovings should be of different colours. All other settings remain unchanged. Preferably for MT5, but in general it makes no difference, you can do it on 4.

Roman Fatkulin:

Hello. I need to modify the standard Moving Average indicator: In the calculation of the standard MA indicator formula (any type - smoothed, exponent, etc.) all bars are taken in a period (for example, all close prices of each bar in a specified period). Only the bullish and only the bearish bars separately should be taken from the specified period. Actually there should be 2 MA lines on the chart - for bearish candlesticks and for bullish candlesticks. For example: If you specify a period of 100, first select only bullish bars out of 100 (e.g. 45) and draw the MA line in the chart by close only for these bullish bars. The same is true for bearish bars (there are 55 of them). Bars with bullish and bearish moovings should be of different colours. All other settings remain unchanged. Preferably for MT5, but in general it makes no difference, you can use it on 4.

What you want can only be in a separate window. Since if you only count one of the candles, consider that the price is split in half. If that's what you want, you're welcome to do so. Again it's two parallel lines.... If you just ignore one of the candlesticks (bullish for example), then I give you the second option.

Z.U. Use the first option with default settings.

Den Sh.:
Hello, I need a simple martingale EA working as follows.
We indicate two pending orders BuyStop and SellStop with the same volume (to be specified in the settings) For these orders, we also specify TP and SL
Once one order has triggered, the second one will be deleted. Instead, the same order is placed with the same TP and SL but with a volume increased by 2 (it is set in settings)
If the TP is triggered, the Expert Advisor will delete the opposite order and stop working.
If SL has kicked in then advisor puts opposite pending order with TP and SL with increased volume.
What are the conditions under which the pending orders are placed?

Hi all, check out my idea for an indicator, so as not to spam all posts, here is the link

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35071/page144#comment_22289427

Напишу советник бесплатно
Напишу советник бесплатно
  • www.mql5.com
если у вас есть хороая стратегия, и вы готовы ей поделиться,могу написать советника. приглашаю обсудить публично...

Can you tell me how to write a simple indicator: the median price of the current bar [minus] a simple moving average (period - 21, median prices) so that it displays as a bar graph?

volizordlo:
Can you tell me how to write a simple indicator: median price of the current bar [minus] a simple moving average (period - 21, median prices) so that it displays as a histogram?

Take the standard Custom Moving Averages.mq4

change

#property indicator_chart_window

to

#property indicator_separate_window

then change

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

to

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

MakarFX:

Take the standard Custom Moving Averages.mq4

change