I will write the indicator for free - page 113

sergionnik:
Good afternoon, dear coders. I have a question. Is it possible to create a trading robot that switches from one timeframe to another and back again in a certain period of time? (It is for an extreme TMA Line indicator). Or it is not worth doing?

only draws when switching tf ?

Iurii Tokman:

only draws when switching thef ?

On the contrary, if you switch back and forth the picture is perfect. But if I don't switch thef, then it draws.

Here is a picture of the indicator plus wipers, it works perfectly in scalping

Files:
EURUSD.cM2.png  35 kb

Cheers, everyone.

Question, and a request.

Could any of the programmers correct the 4Sessions indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10513?

I will repeat my post there.

I can't tell how much relevant this indicator is to the author after a while, but nevertheless it's interesting for users.

If you have a question about displaying the indicator on different timeframes, the answer in the code is prescribed - M1, M5, M15, M30, H1. Therefore, no matter how many times you configure the display to your liking in the indy settings, it will not react to it.

Another feature, the indicator has a bug with the display of Pacifik time frame. You can see this, if you first put 1 in the Days = setting, and then 2. In the current day, the indicator considers the cycle that should be completed, because it has been started in the previous day - extern string PacificOpen = "20:00"; extern string PacificClose = "04:00";

And, OBJ_RECTANGLE is displayed as a solid line from top to bottom, from Close of the previous day to Open of the current day. I.e. from 04:00 to 20:00. At the end of the current day, the bug disappears. And resumes at the next one, at 04:00.

I attach a screenshot.

Here.

The indicator is easy to understand for the average user. It is a pity that it is not finished yet. In any case, thanks to the author. I hope to continue to improve this tool.

p.s.The author, as far as I understand, hasn't visited this resource for a long time ... ...Maybe one of the programmers will undertake to bring the indicator to its logical conclusion ...ah! I hope it's not too difficult.

Sincerely.

4 Sessions
4 Sessions
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор показывает 4 торговые сессии: тихоокеанская, азиатская, европейская, американская.
Files:
4Sessions.mq4  10 kb

7im:

Cheers, everyone.

Here and here.

Please write a candlestick impulse indicator. In this case, a candle (or consecutive candles of the same direction), which has reached the size of the impulse, specified in the settings, is considered as an impulse. After an impulse is formed (all the checks take place at the close of the next candle), at the close of the first candle in the opposite direction, an alert window should appear with the name of the pair and an audible warning.

Ideally, it would be super if at the close of the next candle the impulse formation condition is fulfilled, then there would be some signal about it on the chart - for example the colour of the impulse candle(s) (to be specified in the settings).

Files:
4pky8te.JPG  44 kb

Good day everyone. Not sure if I'm creating a new topic, but I haven't even found a direction for it. I have a problem, it is impossible to run several bots on a net account, so that they would use a common account, but do not affect the volume of their own positions, for what, the question arose, is it possible to combine trading accounts with any existing script, or create with new one, that the EAs would work each on their own, and the script would pump the deposit, from one account to another and back, keeping them in the right ratio? I thank you for any information, any suggestions.

Mikhail Belyakov:

and the script was pumping the deposit, from one account to another and back again, keeping them in the right ratio? Thank you, for any information, any suggestions.

how can this be done!? - I can imagine! We need to make a bot, which would manage a personal account at a brokerage company.

It would redirect funds from one account to another.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

If you want to lose money - you can order the bot, competent programmer (with a vein of profit) can make you one for free.

Mikhail Belyakov:
Have a good day everyone. Not sure if I'm creating a new topic, but I haven't even found a direction for it. I have a problem, it is impossible to run several bots on a net account, so that they use a common account, but do not affect the volume of their own positions, for what, the question arose, is it possible to combine trading accounts with some existing script, or create with new one, that the EAs would work each on their own, and the script would pump the deposit, from one account to another and back, keeping them in the right proportion? I thank you for any information, any suggestions.

I think that's how a hedge fund works.

Good day, dear programmers. Please help me, I need an indicator for MT4 based on a standard parabolic with standard parameters and a linear regression channel.

The indicator calculates the tops, lows of the parabolic and conducts through them a channel of linear regression and shows situations like in the figures and alerts.

Algorithm:

The bottom B is higher than bottom A. A linear regression channel is drawn through the two consecutive bottoms of the parabolic (points above), which must necessarily be directed downwards. fig.1

Top B below top A. Two consecutive parabolic vertices (points below) are drawn as a linear regression channel, which must necessarily be directed upwards. fig.2

It would be greatly appreciated.

Files:
1.png  64 kb
2.png  70 kb

SanAlex:

how can this be done!? - I imagined it that way! We need to make a bot to manage the Private Office of a brokerage company.

That it would redirect funds from one account to another.

If you want to lose money - you can order such a bot, competent programmer (with a vein of profit) can make you one for free.

This office accepts contributions to forex trading. and they need to transfer the customer's money to their account. and tell the customer: sorry, I'm out ... I often see such requests here