I will write the indicator for free - page 82

Good afternoon. I respect people who take their time and create indicators according to our "wishes". I have already been asked to do something similar here, but it's not that way. The indicator with arrows on the chart shows the direction. A certain number of candlesticks equal in size and in a row will appear on the chart. A mandatory condition - the candlesticks should be without shadows.

The settings:

1) The possibility to set the size of a candlestick ( or the height).

2) The number of candlesticks in a row

3) Setting the arrows by colour

4) When an arrow appears (alert)

20567:

Good afternoon. I respect people who take their time and create indicators according to our "wishes". I have already been asked to do something similar here, but it's not quite the same. The indicator arrows on the chart show the direction. A certain number of candlesticks equal in size and in a row will appear on the chart. A mandatory condition - the candlesticks should be without shadows.

The settings:

1) The possibility to set the size (or height) of a candlestick

Well, you would have attached a screenshot, how often it occurs, and in general, it would be more informative

tried as much as I could to take a screenshot Screenshot

Good day, Vitaly. Can you tell me if the indicator I have in mind is difficult to implement. This is so that I can understand the degree of complexity in programming indicators

20567:
Hello, Vitaly. Hello, tell me. The indicator I want to develop is difficult to perform. It's for me to understand the complexity of indicator programming

Not too complicated, you need a for(...) loop to go through and compare prices

My respects, gentlemen).

I have an idea to combine stochastic and price-channel in the same window. But they are in different scales. To bring them to one scale, the current value of the top line of the price chart should be multiplied by the current value of the main stochastic chart(solid line), the value of the middle and bottom lines should also be multiplied by stochastic values. And we multiply the stochastic by the current price. Price chart period and stochastic settings are displayed in the settings.

Would you like to implement this idea in your code?

Good luck to all)

Good day to all.

Who will undertake to write an indicator "Average Day Range",

It will draw two squares: one from the minimum upwards and one from the maximum downwards.

The height of the square is equal to the ADR for five days.

(something like this).

Weekends are not to be taken into account.

Here's an analogue, but not for MT

It's on this site.

Only there is one day(current) and I still need a history.

20567:
Vitaly good time. Please advise. The indicator I have in mind is difficult to implement. This is so that I could understand the degree of complexity in programming indicators
20567:

Good afternoon. I respect people who take their time and create indicators according to our "wishes". I have already been asked to do something similar here, but it's not that way. The indicator arrows on the chart show the direction. A certain number of candlesticks equal in size and in a row will appear on the chart. A mandatory condition - the candlesticks should be without shadows.

The settings:

1) The possibility to set the size (or height) of a candlestick

Question. Absolutely no shadows? There could be a shadow of 1%.

Yes absolutely no shadows