I will write the indicator for free - page 76

Hello!

Who can help attach Alert including AlertNotify to SEFC BullBear indicator

Thanks in advance!!!

To create an indicator from two standard Macd and Stochastic in one window with individual settings for each, as well as the ability to set individual settings for each individual period, the most popular 1min, 5, 15, hour, ......, with the function of their automatic change to specified when changing period, changed from hourly to 4 hours, settings were automatically changed to specified for 4 hours. All possible signal alerts, signal crossovers, level crossings.

Can anyone tell me where to download this indicator ***

zelenkow:
who can tell me where to download this indicator ***

google.com

Vladimir Karputov:

google.com

I didn't get one of these.

Good afternoon, I'm asking you to create a levels (zones) indicator for mt4.
Drawing by price high, low, open, close with the ability to turn off and on each of them.
With the choice of the period of a certain number of candles and the entire period.
With the possibility of setting an error in price difference in points.
With the ability to select the minimum time of touching.
With the possibility of manual removal of unnecessary levels (zones).
The alert when touched and when a new level (zone) with the instrument name appears.
As an addition, the touch point can be drawn and the possibility of changing colour can be set.

I hope not too puzzled, I will be very grateful, thank you so much in advance BIG THANK YOU!!!

Please rewrite this indicator.

It connects trend lines to the closing price of tf d1\ week, and displays this on all tf.

I want to be able to change any timeframe for drawing trend lines It is necessary to change any timeframe to draw the lines connecting the close price.

Can you make it possible to change any timeframe in the indicator settings, or prescribe in the codef m30, m15.

If you want to change the indicator's settings for any timeframe, you have to add it in the code and set it for m30 and m15.

Files:

For MT5 terminal.

You need an indicator in the form of a histogram, which shows the ratio of the candle's volume to its size (in ticks),
i.e. it is the volume / size. The tick is the price step of the instrument.

Settings:

1. Volume, real or tick volume

2. histogram colour

3. Bar width of the histogram

The zero size of a candle is considered as 1.

Something similar already exists, but only tick volumes are used there.
The size of candlesticks is more convenient in price steps, not in points. One colour of the histogram is enough.

Andrey Gladyshev:

For MT5 terminal.

You need an indicator in the form of a histogram showing the ratio of the candle volume to its size (in ticks),
i.e., this is the volume/size. The tick is the price step of the instrument.

Please correct the above indicator or write it from scratch.
The ToR, I think, is not complicated.

sergeiig12:

Hello!

Who can help attach Alert including AlertNotify to SEFC BullBear indicator

Thanks in advance!!!

I am not familiar with this indicator. When should the alert pop up?