I will write the indicator for free - page 79

Good day! Can you write a zigzag on the bodies of the close. counting from the period separator. it builds under the condition - a row of three candles or more in one direction zigzag is built on closure. if there are three or more candles in the other side zigzag is built in reverse. nuances and subtleties if there is interest

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator in MQL4 on terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, audible alarms, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Hello. Need an indicator that displays in a column list the direction of the very first candle of the timeframe m1 at the beginning of each new trading month. trading through npbfx.com its gmt +3, in Moscow at 03.00 am on the server is at 03.00 am on weekdays. The broker himself gives 6-digit quotes, so some days may fall on weekends. For example, in September the first candle of the month appeared at 01:00 Moscow time from Sunday to Monday. The indicator should take it into account. The indicator should look like this: eur/usd +, which means the candle is bullish, or gbp/usd -, which means the candle is bearish, or ausd/usd 0, which means the opening price is equal to the closing price. The information panel, which is used to display the indicator, is located on the right side of the chart

bearlog:
Good day! Can you write a zigzag on the bodies of the close. counting from the period separator. is built under the condition - a row of three candles or more in one direction zigzag is built on the close. if there are three or more candles in the other side zigzag is built in reverse. nuances and subtleties if the interest

What is a period separator?

Is the closing body the closing of the candle?

Draw a picture.

Александр:

What is the period separator?

Is the closing body the closing of the candle?

Draw a picture.

The zigzag is built on the close point of a candle (on the body, not on the shadow) if three or more candles on the maximum candle.The next candle closed above - the zigzag jumped, white candle but below the point of built zigzag - zigzag does not jump. The zigzag is built in the other direction under the condition that if three (black) candles appear, any of which broke the opening point of a candle (white) on which the zigzag is hanging at the moment, the zigzag is built. zigzag is built when three or more candles and the opening point of a candle where the zigzag point stands. The zigzag is in place. in the settings, I would like the colour and thickness of lines in both directions. the number of days for the construction of the indicator. the number of candlesticks when they are broken (three by default). the lines are built as a background or not.

bearlog:
algorithm for constructing the indicator - built on the bodies at the point of closure. from the period separator chart (for example) goes up - i.e. candles all white, in a row, the maximums are updated. zigzag is built on the closing point of a candle (on the body, not the shadow) if three or more candles on the maximum candle.The next candle closed above - zigzag jumped, but a white candle below the point built zigzag - zigzag not jumping. The zigzag is built in the other direction under the condition that if three (black) candles appear, any of which broke the opening point of a candle (white) on which the zigzag is hanging at the moment, the zigzag is built. zigzag is built when three or more candles and the opening point of a candle where the zigzag point stands. The zigzag has not been broken, there are three or more candlesticks - the zigzag is in place. in the settings, I would like the colour and thickness of lines in both directions. the number of days to build an indicator. the number of candlesticks when breaking (by default, three). lines are built as a background or not.

maybe you can find a renko indicator and it will work?

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maybe you can find a renko indicator and it will work?

;)

With the permission of the owner of the branch, I use this zigzag in Pavel Dmitriev's system "SNIPER". It helps a lot to build blocks (NF) example if you can and if you wonder why and how (RENKO glimpse, not going into it - a bit wrong)
Files:

Hello dear programmers. Please write a layer indicator (I'm tired to draw it by hand), for now for mt4. The attached file describes the first part, it is the foundation for the construction of the following layers. If I get the foundation, then it will make sense to write the rest. Thank you in advance.
Files:

Platon75:
Hello dear programmers. Please write a layer indicator (I am tired to draw it by hand), for now for mt4. The attached file describes the first part, it is the foundation for the construction of the next layers. If I get the foundation, then it will make sense to write the rest. Thank you in advance.

Thank you all. No longer relevant.

Hello. Consider modifying the standard indicator from MT4 - Williams Percent Range on a FREE basis. For MT4.

Wishes are as follows:

1. standard indicator settings - period selection, style, minimum/maximum, levels should be available. Displaying of the indicator as standard in the basement;

2. smoothing indicator line moving average with period 3, shift 0, MA linear-weighted LW method. Optionally, it is possible to change the smoothing setting;

3. indicator should signal crossing/touching the -50 (minus fifty) line both up and down. Types of signals: the basic type - crossing the -50 control line with the signal at the closing of the current candle; alternative type - touching the -50 line (in this case the signal is given once at the first touch of the indicator line to the -50 level during the current chart period). Optional - possibility of changing/addition of control levels;

ON/OFF of the main signal and ON/OFF of the alternative signal separately. Activation of one type of signal must not cause deactivation of the other;

4. broadcast the signal to the main chart screen by drawing a vertical line through the candle/bar on which the signal is registered. The drawn line is not deleted until you delete the indicator itself, or until you change the settings of the indicator or change the period of the chart. The colour of the line is green, the style is intermittent. Remote push notification signal. Notification text, if the MT4 terminal allows it, "Intersection/touch, time, instrument". An audible signal is not necessary;

5. signals show on the history with the maximum possible number of candlesticks.

The result is seen approximately as follows (in the attached file).

Files:

good afternoon.... can you write an indicator based on fibo levels.... that the levels change colour, and also shade the space between the levels?

turkey for mt4

see how it looks in the attached file

Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), среда разработки MetaEditor и инструменты тестирования стратегий. Любую информацию о разработке торговых стратегий на языке MQL5 можно найти на официальном сайте MQL5.community. На этом же сайте в разделе Code Base могут быть...
Files:
9c5c_111.PNG  40 kb