I will write the indicator for free - page 35

Yurij Izyumov:

If you've read it, it seems to say write and you'll get it, so far I don't see anything

Yeah, I've already Skyped you... Emailed you.

Yurij Izyumov:

If you've read it, it seems to say write and you'll get it, so far I don't see anything

Septimus7:
Yes, I've already emailed you on Skype...Emailed you.

A reminder that this thread is not a replacement for the Freelance service in terms of finding a free contractor. Publication in such threads implies a public posting of the terms of reference followed by a public posting of the open source code.

That's kind of what I was implying))

Yurij Izyumov:

That's kind of what I was getting at))

Yes, I'm only for everything in the open and for the people. I Skype and e-mailed the Archive with a detailed explanation separately for Yuri.

Here you go - the full Teh. The job with an explanation:

1) The indicator "CLASTER PROFILE BUY/SELL" is an indicator which counts the sum of BUY and the sum of SELL on each price level. Thus, after the formation of the CLUSTER for a given period of time, we see the true Buyers and Sellers balance of power and most importantly, the Bounce levels to buy and Bounce levels to sell. This indicator allows you to get to the heart of what is happening MARKET INTEREST (OPEN INTEREST) and on this basis to make the most objective conclusion about where the market will go.

2) Trading rules for the TS "CLASSER REVERSE (Buy/Sell)
Entry rules:
2.1) An order to BUY: Waiting for the market to form the next CLASTER. If at the beginning of new CLASTER formation the price is near the bottom of the OLD CLASTER and it turns out to be green (there are more buyers than sellers) - then open a BUY trade;
2.2) Sell: Wait for the next CLASSTER to be formed. If at the beginning of formation of a new CLASTER the price was near the upper boundary of the OLD CLASTER and this boundary was red (SELLers outnumber BUYers) - then open a deal to UPGRADE DOWN (SELL).
That is, we always trade based on the old CLUSTER picture.
Rule of EXIT POSITION: to exit the trade, use indicator VWAPCH (look for border of Market Volatility Channel). This indicator should also be implemented as an addition to the TS.

3) TZ_CLUSTER POINT
The point is that we count cumulative accumulation of POINTS that flew up to the price either from NEXT to EAST (they are LONG), or from LOW to LOW (they are SHORT).
Let us take the example of the price level 1.2100:
Example with BONGS: Let's say the price is now at 1.2095. There was one Tick and the price was 1.2100. It turns out + 5 POINTS IN LONG (price from 1.2095 went upwards from 1.2100 to 1.2100, spread in 5 POINTS).
Likewise with SHORTS: Let's assume we are currently at 1.2103. One Tick occurred and the price is 1.2100. We have +3 POINTS to the SHORT (the price went from 1.2103 to 1.2100 from UP to DOWN with a swing of 3 POINTS).
TOTAL: The Cluster Indicator drew a green line at the price level of 1.2100 with a value of +5 BOTH and a red line with a value of +3 SHORT.

The entire indicator is based on the POINTS MULTI-CHECKER that calculates separately LONG and SHORT. It is necessary to calculate from BID price (the price that jumps in the right border of the terminal window). Therefore I attach separately READING POINTS I was able to get, but you can write and from scratch this Indicator.

The indicator is an analogue based on CLUSTER_BOX HISTOGRAMM from Forum MQL5 - ClusterBox_DayHistogramm - horizontal market section by day (article "Horizontal Market Section")

P.S.: The CLUSTER BOX HISTOGRAM indicator is made on the basis of ticks, and we need on the basis of POINTS - these are different things! We are not interested in the number of trades, but in how much price a trade was traded at. Ticks only show the number of jerks of the Price up and down. And we need to count the number of deals per each Tick. But anyway, the CLUSTER BOX HISTOGRAMM indicator contains the idea from the point of view of the SOFTWARE. My point is that perhaps on the basis of this indicator it will be easier for you to implement our indicator.

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:

- The first technical request - the indicator should have a parameter that allows you to set the period of drawing of the cluster. In other words, the indicator should be able to split Daytime Clusters into intraday clusters of lesser period. For example: 6 4-hour Clusters;
- The second technical point - it is imperative to make this indicator based on the history from the MT Strategy Tester. Without looking at the history, it is not clear where the last Cluster closed. Keeping the computer turned on all the time 7 days a week, 24 hours a day is not an option. Perhaps you can do something with this indicator Tick - Price HISTORY "Tick Indicator Ticks" - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16537

Below I am attaching the VWAP_Close indicator which you will need to finalize to VWAPCH:
Here is the formula for the VWAPCH Channel Lines (essentially it will be a VWAP_Bollinger):

We calculate the "Standard Deviation":

StdDev = √((SUM ((CLOSE-VWAP )*2,N)/N))

Calculate the "VWAPCH Channel Lines" :

Upper line TL = VWAP + (D * StdDev)
Lower Line BL = VWAP - (D * StdDev),

where "D" is the number of standard deviations of StdDev

Septimus7: Here you go - the full Teh. The full terms of reference with an explanation:

Description can be seen here

Кластерный анализ на Forex или Как вычислить Кукла
Кластерный анализ на Forex или Как вычислить Кукла
  • tradelikeapro.ru
Доброго времени суток. Форекс трейдеры, как правило, используют классическое отображение графиков в виде свечей или баров. Благодаря такому виду данных, можно посмотреть общую информацию о свече (баре), такую как, например, цены открытия и закрытия, а также максимум и минимум. Но является ли данная информация полной? Как нам узнать, что...

LRA:

the description can be seen here

No, guys in the very first message is written, you may as well send me the request to write an Elliot Waves Indicator by sending me a link to its theory

Such - for free, I will not even go into it, you somehow estimate the time required to sort out the system, to develop and debug it

there are a lot of programmers here - if anyone is willing - take the idea - implement it

LRA:

Description can be seen here

One thing I can't understand about these Cluster indicators from the Ninji and MarketDelta platforms is why they only build Volume Delta Clusters? Why can't the Cluster be set up SOFTLY by the Ribbon of Primes, like in Multicharts? Just how many LONGS have passed at a given Price level and how many SHORTS have passed. That's it. Why mess around with some Delta all the time.

Even the guys from ClusterBox understand that you just need to count the AMOUNT accumulation of ticks LONG and ticks SHORT at each level, so that you can see something in the market, and no delta - ClusterBox_DayHistogramm - horizontal section of the market by day (article "Horizontal section of the market")

(I attached a screenshot with the Ribbon of Primes):

ClusterBox_DayHistogramm - горизонтальное сечение рынка по дням
ClusterBox_DayHistogramm - горизонтальное сечение рынка по дням
  • votes: 20
  • Ihor Herasko
  • www.mql5.com
Отображение тиковых объемов по дням в виде гистограммы кластеров.
Files:

Yuri please help to add Channel Lines to the VWAP_Close indicator:

Here is the formula for VWAPCH Channel Lines (this would essentially be VWAP_Bollinger):

Calculate "Standard Deviation":

StdDev = √((SUM ((CLOSE-VWAP )*2,N)/N))

Calculate the "VWAPCH Channel Lines" :

Upper line TL = VWAP + (D * StdDev)
Lower Line BL = VWAP - (D * StdDev),

where "D" is the number of standard deviations of StdDev

Yuri, thanks for the VWAP_Bolinger. Combined with the regular Bolinger - there are working patterns:

- When Yellow BB SURROUNDS below Blue VWAP_BB, and after that Red KIOSOTO reaches Level 20 - SELL.

Exit when the price touches the opposite lower Blue VWAP_BB Line

- When yellow BB is raised above blue VWAP_BB, after which the green Kiosoto reaches level 20 - BAY.

Exit when the price touches the opposite upper Blue Line VWAP_BB

May be useful for someone. Right here:

Files:

Yuri, please help with the last question about the indicator ClusterBox_Histogram_v.2:

1) You need to make it stand on the spot Opening Day and the new day opened a new cluster, and the old one SAVE. Otherwise it turns out that all the time he jumps in line with the price, and only constant stretching for the cluster box to the left - helps him put in place. But when you switch to another Time-frame - it again moves in the footsteps of the price ...

2) Make it possible to view past CLASTERS (History of past days) - using this ready-made AUTO EXTRACTOR - Tick History EXTRACTOR (script) - http://tradelikeapro.ru/mql4-skleivaem-tikovyie-faylyi/

3) Add the ability to Split the CLASTER of the Day into CLASTERS of smaller periods within the Day.

MQL4: Склеиваем тиковые файлы
MQL4: Склеиваем тиковые файлы
  • tradelikeapro.ru
Здравствуйте, товарищи форекс программисты! В данном материале мы продолжим работу с тиковыми данными, которые получили в результате предыдущих уроков. Для тех, кто только что к нам присоединился, предыдущие этапы работы с данными: Собираем тиковые данные на автомате Конвертируем тиковые данные Тиковая история, которую мы получаем при помощи...