What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 20

new-rena:

Not everyone is able to earn a steady income. Apart from what is written in the freelancing terms and conditions, there are unwritten rules that others haven't had time to think about.

I would be very happy to add a "blacklist" here, where only customers write feedback and freelancers' posts are deleted.

+100500

azfaraon:

There is a rule in freelancing, the meaning of which is as follows: "all conditions must be stipulated before an agreement is made between the client and the contractor" (unquote).

It says terms and conditions and not obligations to each other. what do you mean by terms and conditions? terms of the terms of reference or terms of obligations or something else.

Shake hands with the artist dibobs for the idea in any amount that suits you and bring it to an end. Give him the source code in person.

azfaraon:

There is a rule in freelancing, the meaning of which is as follows: "all conditions must be stipulated before an agreement is made between the client and the contractor" (unquote).

It says terms and conditions . not obligations to each other . what do you mean by terms and conditions? terms and conditions on the terms of reference or terms and conditions on obligations or something else .

Read the rules of freelancing yourself. If the next time you order through this service will perform all items of these rules - the problems with the Executive in the end will not arise. And if they arise, the arbitration will be in your favor.

Vladimir Suschenko:
Read the rules of freelancing yourself. If the next time you place an order through this service you will fulfill all the points of these rules - there will be no problems with the contractor in the end. And if they do, the arbitration will be in your favor.
I have ordered many times and all the performers have always been pleased with me. I always try to work even help the artist.

azfaraon:
I have ordered many times before and I have always been happy with the performers. I always try to help the performer when working.
There's a convenience store near me, a normal range, good saleswomen. They've never given me anything stale. But every time I buy dairy, I ask, "Is the milk fresh?" (options, kefir, ryazhenka, cottage cheese).

Vladimir Suschenko:

I get it. I guess everyone has their own stereotypes. I don't have people around who will give you stale milk, and I won't give it to anyone myself.

Vladimir Suschenko:
There's a convenience store not far from me, a normal range, good salesgirls. I have never had anything stale handed to me. But every time I buy dairy products I ask the question: "Is the milk fresh? (options, kefir, ryazhenka, cottage cheese).
To the option "Is kefir fresh?" the answer is "Fresh kefir from sour milk".

The more interesting question about herring, smoked or salted, is whether they are fresh.

Alexey Viktorov:

And so on for 40 points... At the end of the order opening condition... By a MACD level 0 crossing... or even worse at the MA...

Conclusion one, the man wants to get code examples. I.e., your work over many years... I DON'T KNOW... I'd like to know if he can use it. Sometimes the answer is no.

I don't get it. Is the IF(MA>0) line your most valuable work for many years?

Also, if the customer is such a retard and is not able to use your work, then what are you worried? Give him the source code and that's it.

For example, if I can not write something myself and order something - I never accept work not only in source code, but also until I get a detailed explanation of the logic of code. And very often, you know, I have to catch the coder's mistakes too. Because you are a person who is interested and attentive. And often the coder makes a mistake or misses something because he/she is in a hurry.

And I am not even mentioning the fact that you have to adapt and change this code while working further on the testing results. Can you imagine how I could do it with low-level code?

And if people don't study the code, it doesn't mean that they must not have such an opportunity. I don't know exactly how my iron works, but since I own it, no one is stopping me from fixing it.

Youri Tarshecki:

I don't get it. Is the IF(MA>0) line your most valuable work for many years?

In addition, if the customer is such a retard and can not use the work - then what are you worried? Give him the source code and all.

For example, if I can not write something myself and order something - I never accept work not only in source code, but also until I get a detailed explanation of the logic of code. And very often, you know, I have to catch coder's mistakes too. Because you are a person who is interested and attentive. And often the coder makes a mistake or misses something because he/she is in a hurry.

And I am not even mentioning the fact that you have to adapt and change this code while working further on the testing results. Can you imagine how I could do that with low-level code?

So, in my case there were mistakes...the executor mixed up the stops and take's with the buy and sell places...