What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 25

new-rena:
You should get paid a monthly wage by forex for this kind of software.
Oh, man... I didn't think of that. Where do I go to get paid?)

Alexey Viktorov:
Oh, man... I didn't realise that... Where do you apply for payment? :)))
Looking for it myself))))

new-rena:

link to the correct Bx index indicator please

new-rena:
If you find it, share the link:)))

azfaraon:

link to the correct quid index indicator please

Google,

I'm not giving up mine.

Alexey Viktorov:

So, to stay human, do you have to be warned about the unfulfillment of your dreams or do you just have to make money?

After all, my example was an answer to your question about warnings...

Yes, you have to warn me.

In those few requests that I have had (not in freelancing), I directly told the customer "regardless of the idea behind an EA, you can be sure in advance that it will fail with 99.9% probability", and warned that I will not accept any complaints about the EA's trading results. Firstly, this is true, and secondly, it's humanly honest and decent. And in freelance I've only received targeted orders for work not related to trading functionality (and I wouldn't take others at all).

If I were MQ, I would introduce an additional form that needs to be filled out by the customer and the contractor before starting the job:

For customers:

1. If the order is a trading robot, then I agree not to make any claims about the trading results of the program.

2. the contractor is required to provide the source code.

For the contractor:

1. I agree to provide the source code of the order.

2. I undertake not to distribute the customer's ideas.

I undertake to provide technical support and maintenance for (hereinafter a form with a number) - [] days/months/years.

Firstly the client fills in the form (ticks the boxes), then the contractor (ticks the boxes and the number in the support time field). If all forms are convergent and both sides put their confirmation tick - then the order is passed to the job.

And all. Template form that removes many of the questions and facilitates the work of the arbitration.

Andrey Dik:

Yes, you need a warning.

In the few orders that I have had (not in freelancing), I directly told the customer "regardless of the idea behind an EA, you can be sure in advance that it will fail with 99.9% probability", and warned them that I would not accept any complaints about the EA's trading results. Firstly, this is true, and secondly, this is honest and decent human being. And in freelance I've only received targeted orders for work not related to trading functionality (and I wouldn't take others at all).

If I were MQ, I would introduce an additional form that needs to be filled out by the customer and the contractor before starting the job:

For customers:

1. If the order is a trading robot, then I agree not to make any claims about the trading results of the program.

2. the contractor is required to provide the source code.

For the contractor:

1. I agree to provide the source code of the order.

2. I undertake not to distribute the customer's ideas.

I undertake to provide technical support and maintenance for (hereinafter a form with a number) - [] days/months/years.

Firstly the client fills in the form (ticks the boxes), then the contractor (ticks the boxes and the number in the support time field). If all forms are convergent and both sides put their confirmation tick - then the order is passed to the job.

And all. A template form that removes many questions and facilitates the work of the arbitrator.

This is only theory, in practice it turns out, as in the example I cited, I spent time figuring out that the result will be a "zilch" for ... not even for a thank you... Theorise further.

Alexey Viktorov:
This is only theory, in practice it turns out, as in the example I cited, I spent time trying to figure out what the result would be a "splash" for ... not even for a thank you... Keep theorising.

Theory - not at all. I have shared my experience; it is no longer theory, but practice. If I had taken all orders indiscriminately and not explained to customers that their strategies were probably unprofitable, I would be richer now, but I would not be happier.

And my proposed form for freelancing would have really solved the problems and this topic would not have appeared at all.

Andrey Dik:

That's it. A template form that removes many questions and makes the arbitrator's job easier.

It could be simpler

1.The final work is given by the Executor in the form of

a) high-level code, available for editing (not only mql, by the way)

b) low-level code, adapted to machine execution

2. the intellectual owner of the product is by agreement of the parties

a) the Customer

b) executor

But all the other questions derive from these already.

Youri Tarshecki:

It could be simpler

1.The final work is provided by the Executor in the form of

a) high-level code, editable (not just mql, by the way)

b) low-level code adapted to machine-execution.

2. the intellectual owner of the product is by agreement of the parties

a) the Customer

b) executor

All the rest questions follow from these ones.

1) By agreement

2) At the discretion of the parties