What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 13

azfaraon:
And how can a guarantor represented by an arbitrator resolve issues if he does not guarantee anything ...
A guarantee of performance is not a guarantee of profit/loss.

new-rena:
A job guarantee is not a guarantee of profit/loss.
And if the work is in closed code and it is not clear what else is prescribed there and it is not certain that it will work in the future with any update of Metatrader.How can we call it work at all))?

new-rena:
A performance guarantee is not a profit/loss guarantee.

The point is that in case of inadequate behaviour of the program, the closed code does not allow to check who was the source of the error. Again, let's take an example. Your fridge caught fire and burned your flat - whose fault is it? A power surge or a faulty chip? Expertise (arbitration) is called to solve this problem. In our case we don't have the faintest idea about the chip structure and arbitrage does not guarantee anything. Answer of the guarantor - was the chip working when you bought it? What else do you want?

azfaraon:
And if the work is so-called closed code and it is not clear what else is prescribed there and not the fact that it will work in the future with any update of Metatrader.How can it be called a job at all))?

You, as the client, always reserve the right to accept or not, i.e. to pay or not to pay the contractor for the work done. But your refusal must have good reasons, which the tribunal will consider.

If the work has already been paid for, then that's it.

Arbitration wrote me that I have no options at all))) If even within two days I will not respond or just they will decide forcibly in the direction of the executor ...And what did I have to do ...They are Gods))

azfaraon:
Arbitration wrote me that I have no options at all))) If even within two days I will not respond or just they will decide forcibly in the direction of the executor ...And what did I have to do ...They are Gods))
So you've already paid?

new-rena:
So have you paid yet?
Yes and raised the topic and was able to write a review...I'll put a link to the topic in the review as well...

And, by the way, what about the special maliciousness of the programme? How do you catch a virus in compiled code? That's how the arbitrator's answer looks like. "Yes, asignal-copierwas detected in the code. But it did not affect the functionality of the program, so your claims are unfounded!"

azfaraon:
Yes and I raised the topic and was able to write a review... I'll put a link to the topic in the review as well...
That means you took the job on the terms you agreed to. CONGRATULATIONS!

Youri Tarshecki:
And, by the way, what about the special maliciousness of the programme? How do you catch a virus in compiled code? That's how the arbitrator's answer looks like. "Yes, asignal-copier was detected in the code. But it did not affect the functionality of the program, so your claims are unfounded!"
That's the most innocuous thing you can put in locked code...