Making a crowdsourced project on Canvas

Greetings coders.

There's an interesting task to do something really useful, and I think crowdsourcing would be a good option.
First, the results of the work will be available to everyone in the early stages. Second, we will make something new using MQL. And perhaps we will even ask the MT developers for new goodies.

----

So, here is the first and basic task.

1. The first, we need to make a class button (let's say GButton, prefixed with G not to confuse with the existing ones).
- button is simple text (no extra pictures).
- the button is drawn on a kanvas area
- button has a press event.

---
In time we will design the codes on the bitbucket.

So why don't you just create a repository on a githab? It would be easier to managine if people would suggest modifications or pour through pool-requests

A task tracker is also needed...
What kind of project is it?

let's do it all, let's get started.

As far as the project is concerned, the first approximation is to make the controls on the canvas.

But this is not just theory.

There are at least two practical tasks.

By the way, in the meta-editor you can start projects, invite other participants, give them rights and work on the project together.

Комбинатор:
So why don't you just create a repository on a githab? It would be easier to managine if people would suggest modifications or cast through pool-requests.
So preloaded bitbucket is the same as git, but imho better in terms of project management.

I'll upload it to bitbucket as soon as I have something to upload)

I haven't worked with any other repositories. Who knows how, have them duplicate with a mirror.

Links to all of them in my first post.

Stanislav Korotky:
The preloaded bitbucket is the same as the git, but it's better in terms of project management.

Bitbucket is only free if there are no more than 5 people in the project

and what's better -- having a tracker?

On the subject of using Canvas as a UI.
Files:
XO.zip  19 kb

Комбинатор:

Bitbucket is only free if there are no more than 5 people in the project

What's better - having a tracker?

Yes, I like Gira. Regarding people, if you keep all (future) projects in one account, there can be "overflow". But this only applies to private repositories. For public projects, it's a full unlimited.

You may also need these for the GUI

Loader for GIF and PNG files.

Unfortunately, I haven't finalised them yet, but the basic functionality works.

It's designed as EX5 library, but it's easy to rewrite it into mqh.

Files:
ZoGIF.mq5  21 kb
ZoPNG.mq5  16 kb