Making a crowdsourced project on Canvas - page 28

Talent in action. Lightning quick reaction. Bravo!

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

It's an amazing talent to lead people into pointless, useless discussions time and time again, while taking their help and advice for granted and leaving a nasty sticky trail behind.

Peter, you lack sincerity, brevity, and at least some real action. Everything else is in abundance.

Find me a quote where I asked anyone for advice or help. Where I was insincere. Prove that I'm just babbling and have nothing. Otherwise it's just another batch of slander.

Реter Konow:
This thread is open for the joint creation of drawing elements. When you say no one wants it on this very thread, it sounds like you're delusional. I'm sorry)

Create together. What have you created? Here.

Only confusion with your contrived conclusions from your unsupported opinions. But demanding that others provide you with a ready-made solution. Do you graze on this thread in search of a "freebie"? You have done nothing for this thread.

You, for example, distract me from my business, but I have to make sure your flooding doesn't overstep the bounds - those are some of my responsibilities.

Artyom Trishkin:

Create together. What have you created? Here.

Only confusion with your contrived conclusions from your unsupported opinions. Yet you demand that others provide you with a ready-made solution. Are you grazing in this thread looking for "freebies"? You have done nothing for this thread.

You, for example, distract me from my business, but I have to make sure your flooding doesn't overstep the bounds - those are some of my responsibilities.

The temperature of delirium is rising. Let's take a break.) Tomorrow, with a clear head, re-read what you write here.

That's all for now.

Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at the back of "daredevils". Leaving.

The CCannvas class is just a set of functions that draw on the canvas.

The functions can be assembled into a class or written in a file- what difference does it make if no mechanism is built behind them?

The question of OOP efficiency is superfluous here. To be more exact, you'll have to come to it later, when something has already been built.

What difference does it make how the mechanism is built? A clock, for example, can be assembled from blocks (even if their work will be less effective than if they are assembled from fitted parts), but it will work, if there is an idea, a scheme and a plan of implementation.

There is no mechanism within the CCannvas class to help accomplish the task set out on this thread.

What good are plassmas figures that help a schoolboy draw graphic shapes on paper if he is tasked with writing a "Jaconda"?

Anatoli Kazharski:

Dear Anatoly, will you please us with the continuation of your wonderful work on GUI drawing?

Personally, I'm looking forward to the new articles, and I can't help but anticipate to see something revolutionary in them. )

However, maybe you already have an opportunity to demonstrate your new achievements in this direction.

Perhaps you will be able to show some new drawn controls?

This is a branch, where it can be shown, because in the end, your work will be in the public domain.

In other words, your code will become "crowdsourced" and the goal stated at the beginning of this thread will be implemented.

(My code will never be crowdsourced, so by making similar or superior developments available to the public, you will defeat the purpose of my project, depriving it of its commercial basis and in addition will have done a good deed for all. So to say "win in all categories"). :)

Can you?

Реter Konow:

Can you?

Don't touch Tolik.)

Реter Konow:

This is the right place to show it, because in the end your work will be made public.

It was in the public domain in the first place. )

Anatoli Kazharski:

It was originally in the public domain. )

Want my opinion? - The controls are definitely implemented cool! The drawn input fields in the table are great! No question about it.

I have no doubts about their completeness and flawlessness. Everything gives the impression of a finished and fully ready-to-use mechanism.

But alas, from my point of view, that is not the main thing.

The main thing was, is and will be the speed and ease of GUI creation.