Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 20

Alexey Navoykov:

Do some people here really not understand the consequences, or are they just trolling?

It is one thing if, say, the CIA handles all this, all the information is stored in a safe place, carefully guarded. Leaks do happen (like Snowden), but they are isolated cases.

And it is different when this data is stored by mobile operator/internet provider, anyone has access to it, there is no special protection. In addition, we all understand what a corrupt country we live in.

Therefore, it is not difficult to foresee the appearance on torrents of distributions like "Megafon-North-West phone calls, 2018, March", where everything will be laid out by name and date. This will all be gladly used by various malefactors, business rivals, jealous wives, etc.

l Yes, this law is designed to combat abusers.

I was interrupted by the security service of one bank. They were talking about some farmer from Krasnodar for whom I had allegedly guaranteed a loan. I told them it was a mistake, I live far away from Krasnodar and I have no idea about any farmer. The calls continued on the grounds that my mobile phone number is included in their contract. After I said that I would record the conversations and apply to law enforcement agencies, the calls stopped.

Yes, I agree, if the call bases fall into the hands of criminals, it will be easier for them to cheat. But it would also make it easier to catch them. Evil fears publicity.

If the law can be used to expose the truth, and most importantly serve as crime prevention, then it is necessary. Even if it invades privacy.

Maybe my opinion is naively romantic. But I want to believe in the best.

transcendreamer:

there was irony in my message.

There is public information and private private information anyway.

I don't mind being filmed on the street or in public places.

but I don't want it filmed and listened to in my home.

Same with private correspondence.

No one will listen to you at home for no reason, you are not such a big bird. And no one will read your correspondence if there is nothing wrong with it. No one is stopping you from hiding. Encrypt as you please. Somebody may force you to give your personal encryption certificate, it would be stupid because you will have a new one in a minute. The law is just about public information, you have opened a public website, you have encrypted it and jihadists are spreading information on it. To avoid traces of the site being covered up, the law requires the ISP to store this information and share it with special services, with encryption certificates which the server automatically receives.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

At all times - there was no private correspondence ! it's a myth...

it's naive to think - that there's any private correspondence that's protected by anyone, by the constitution of any country, etc...

if necessary, of course - viewed, read, listened to

There are plenty of historical examples!

(

remember the famous phrase: it is not a tsar's business to mess with the ...e, I will give the order and ...e

the constitution will be retracted by order and everyone will read it all at once

Remember the movie No Place to Change? When there's a murder investigation,

The victim's sister says it's private - private correspondence.

Zhiglov says it doesn't matter now, Sharapov read everything in a row.

And it will - and not just in our country - in any other country they will do the same! - As soon as they consider that the threat is above morality.

)

The SEALs are great :-) but it's unlikely that the goons will look at your SEALs or others - they just want to digest what they have.

Well, it's not as bad as you describe.

even when a carriage carried the mail, you could send a letter by private courier.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

one is a non-representative sample, on some ranks of course. Maybe he's just a cop, a simple executor.

But a little higher and salaries are several times higher there and a Golfwagen for a son or grandson for a graduation party.

The difference in ranks is a bit higher, but overall, as before, there is a climate of distrust between the middle and lower ranks

Alexey Busygin:
No one will listen to you at home, not a big bird. And no one will read your correspondence if there is nothing wrong with it. No one will deny you the right to encrypt your messages. Encrypt as you please. Somebody may force you to give your personal encryption certificate, it would be stupid because you will have a new one in a minute. The law is just about public information, you have opened a public website, you have encrypted it and jihadists are spreading information on it. To avoid traces of the site being covered up, the law requires the ISP to store this information and share it with special services, with encryption certificates which the server automatically receives.

That's why I say that for people who understand this law is ridiculous: they will only listen to voicemail gsm and blogs about seals, and those businessmen who disregard security..... but how much investment in data centres......

i've actually encrypted before )))))

the site and social networks is one format but there are for example chat rooms where information is automatically deleted after some time, it is not clear with them, the site is not a provider

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Are you sending anything to anywhere?

Ooh! there will be pirate sites !!! the main slogan is - don't store anything ! + come to us via VPN !

oh oh that VPN with the long keys from 4096 bits what a headache for the authorities it will be

[x] - what a sign to draw attention to yourself!

i just encrypted my hard drive and memory card on my phone and google, it's not a crime yet !

transcendreamer:

That is why I say that for people who understand this law is ridiculous: they will only listen to voicemail gsm and blogs about seals, and those businessmen who disregard security..... but how much investment in data centres......

i've actually encrypted before )))))

the site and social networks is one format and there are for example chat rooms where information is automatically deleted after some time, it is not clear with them, the site is not a provider

Why funny, how many morons put their crimes on the net. And when there is a public outcry, they delete it all

Alexey Navoykov:
It would be better to bring God back then. At least he sees everything and everywhere, unlike cameras. Although in a normal civilised society this deterrent should be conscience.
It is not easy to bring God back, but it is not a problem to put cameras everywhere.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Oops - now that's intolerant :-)

Maybe you didn't know? There's a dedicated resource for that at www.yandex.ru.

I think in x.3 revision of Yarovaya Package 18 - 24 years they will adopt an amendment - ban on the use of alien means ! with the blocking of the site and dns

Does anyone know that China has signed agreements with Microsoft, CISO and other IT companies?

and that the Chinese, for example, can't see this clip from China - their internet filters it out!

Why do liberals do not talk about it? - It is an outrage!

Maybe the GOSDEP does not recommend to talk about it?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C

China has its own Great Chinese Firewall.

For those who don't happen to know:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D1%89%D0%B8%D1%82

Alexandr Saprykin:

China has its own Great Chinese Firewall.

For those who don't happen to know:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D1%89%D0%B8%D1%82

the whole thing is disgusting.