Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 97

Реter Konow:

Your task, as the organizer of the championship, is to provide the library of exported functions that return the values of parameters needed to create the algorithm.

The FF is a part of this library. The FF formula is part of the FF function.

When you access the FF and pass an array of numbers, my algorithm will get a "more is less" style answer.

All I need to know is the number of parameters. The range and pitch, as you said, can be anything.

The method of calculating the values of the parameters passed to the FF, controlling the number of calls and developing an efficient algorithm are my tasks.

The fact that the FF formula (a specific analytical function) can be any - does not scare me, as all analytical functions have the same mathematical laws.

So I'm just waiting for you to post the FF library with a sample connection interface (what you were going to post).

It has already been said - use the same connection interfaces as in the problem with the text. It has also been said that the problem with the text and was shown as an example of connection and treatment of components of the test bed.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
// алгоритм оптимизации участника
#import "ao.ex5"
// инициализация АО
void   InitAO (int paramCount, int maxFFruns);
// запуск АО 
void   StartAlgo (); 
// получить максимальное значение ФФ       
double GetMaxFF (); 
#import

// тестовая фитнес функция чемпионата, не известна участникам
#import "ff.ex5"
// запросить количество параметров ФФ 
int    GetParamCount (); 
// запуск ФФ, получеие значения соответствующее параметроам ФФ
double FF (double &array []); 
// произведённое количество запусков ФФ
int    GetCountRunsFF (); 
#import

Andrey Dik:

No one has asked for your opinion in this thread. In fact, I was asked not to express it.

It has always been obvious that your personal perception of reality is not entirely consistent.

Here -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/87536/page96#comment_2667845-- on the previous page -- your direct question to me:

Andrey Dik:

It has already been said - use the same connection interfaces as in the text task. It has also been said that the text task was shown as an example of how the test bench components connect and address each other.

The interface for connecting to the FF library of the problem with text provided for the implementation of the algorithm in a script, which contradicts your statement that the algorithm of the championship participant should be implemented in the library.

Consequently, there should be a different connection interface...

P.S. Although, I would prefer a scripted implementation...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It's always been apparent that your perception of reality -- it's not all aligned.

Here -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/87536/page96#comment_2667845-- on the previous page -- your direct question to me:

So... all right, okay. You want a third? Just don't say "I'm not ready" or "I'm out of line" or any such stupid excuses right now. Since you're an active scribe in this thread, go ahead and show us what you can do.

If you accept the offer - you have every moral right to write here anything you want. Otherwise, I'll ask you to leave the thread.

Реter Konow:

The connection interface to the FF library of the text task involved implementing the algorithm in a script, which contradicts your statement that the championship participant's algorithm should be implemented in the library.

Hence there must be a different connection interface...

P.S. Although, I would prefer a scripted implementation...

Why on earth would you do that? Why are you making this up? Go back to the examples page and look carefully again.

Andrey Dik:

So... OK, OK. Would you like a third? Just don't say "I'm not ready" or "I'm not up for it" and don't make stupid excuses like that. Since you're an active scribe in this thread, go ahead and show us what you can do.

If you accept the offer - you have every moral right to write here anything you want. Otherwise, I will ask you to leave the thread.

I have already told once that I do not drink, do not shoot up, do not smoke weed and do not chew mushrooms - therefore I cannot be the third by definition.

Also I've told you personally more than once that I can't remove myself from the thread - because I've chartered a whole representative box in your theatre/circus from the very beginning.

And I can write whatever I want under the forum rules, which I don't violate in your thread at all.

And as for rights -- there's a classic of the genre:

Andrey Dik:
Why would I do that? Why are you making this up? Go back to the examples page and look carefully again.

I see.

For the sake of completeness, please show the script that will invoke the participant's algorithm and an example of your FF formula.

Don't need anything else.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I've already told you once that I don't drink, smoke weed or chew mushrooms - so I can't be a third party by definition.

I've also told you personally more than once that I can't remove myself from the thread - because I've chartered a whole representative box in your theatre/circus from the very beginning.

And I can write whatever I want under the forum rules, which I don't violate in your thread at all.

Well, as for rights -- there's a classic of the genre:

Реter Konow:

I see.

For the sake of completeness, please show the script that will call the participant's algorithm and an example of your FF formula.

Nothing else is needed.

Of course you do. If there are no function suggestions from you, I will post the final version of the codes, after which we proceed to the second step of the championship.

Andrey Dik:
You're a fucking asshole. You're not on the case in general, but you stir the fuck up and muddy the waters. You're a provocateur, the nastiest bitch there is, people like you start fights but get involved and get stabbed in the ribs by others.
Get a grip on yourself.