Withdrawal from webmoney - page 22

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Nah. I'd rather hang myself or drown myself))

I understand. )

They once sent me a letter from the tax office telling me to report to them by a specified date, otherwise there would be consequences. In the "reason for the summons" box it said something like, I didn't pay them extra, some time ago. )

I got all my facts together and went to have a chat about it. In the end, it turned out she was wrong. The thing is that before 2014 the tax was 2% on income from abroad (and I only have that kind of income), and it became 5% interest a bit later.

Anatoli Kazharski:

I understand. )

They once sent me a letter from the tax office telling me to report to them by a specified date, otherwise there would be consequences. In the "reason for the summons" box it said something like, I didn't pay them extra, some time ago. )

I got all my facts together and went to have a chat about it. In the end, it turned out she was wrong. The fact is that before 2014 the tax was 2% on income from abroad (and I only have that kind of income), and it became 5% interest a little later.

Except that, I gather, this will not solve the problem of converting WMR into non-cash roubles?

Karputov Vladimir:
Hasn't anyone worked out the question of legalisation? A private entrepreneur?

I think there is no need to legalise anything and pay taxes here in the Russian Federation...

It doesn't make sense,

You can even take a larger industry - indie mobile app developers, or rather the profits from monetising their apps,

And even there are problems, the legislation is poorly defined, what is the expense, what is the income, what is the rate?

Or rather, there are tips there, but somehow the tax authorities simply do not expect such a source of income, in the tax code and other legislation this point is not clearly spelled out.

Here's rent, wages and other things are all spelled out.....

Similarly, some professional poker players, bookmakers, and forex traders among others, it is better not to pay either.

Just withdraw money competently, and don't fall foul of it.

For example, you can withdraw money directly through a Russian bank account, and the details will be spelled out that the sender of the money is, say, a gambling establishment.

And you can withdraw via payment systems (large amounts of money are better via skrill), and the details will not light up anywhere gambling establishment.

And you will have to answer everything - you saved, you borrowed, your parents saved, etc.

Anatoli Kazharski:
  • Alfa-Bank when withdrawing funds from the card at a cashier's desk = 1%. ePayments system does not charge a fee at all in this case (POS transactions). If you withdraw via ATM (ATM transactions), then Alfa-Bank does not charge a fee (0%), but ePayments will charge $2.60 (two dollars and sixty cents).

Starting from 18/10/2016 cash withdrawal transactions at the bank's cash desks with ePayments cards whose numbers start from 5283 are equal to ATM cash withdrawal transactions with the corresponding fee of 2.6 USD/2.4 EUR.

Anatoly burned the topic :)

Alexander Puzanov:

As of 18/10/2016, cash withdrawals at the bank's cash desks using ePayments cards with numbers starting from 5283 are equal to cash withdrawals from ATMs, with the corresponding 2.6 USD/2.4 EUR fee applied.

Anatoliy has spoiled the topic :)

So far, it's not all that clear-cut. ) From what is written, this is even better, if there are no other additional conditions regarding cash withdrawal restrictions. Better give a link where you can read the full announcement of the changes.

P.S> I haven't found any such information on the ePayments website or on Alfa-Bank's websites.

This is from the ePayments newsletter - it arrived in the mail an hour ago

Anatoli Kazharski:

From what it says, it's even better if there are no other additional conditions regarding the restrictions in cash withdrawals.

No restriction is good, but it won't get any better - it will be 1% of cash + $2.6 of eP

Alexander Puzanov:

This is from the ePayments newsletter - it arrived in the mail an hour ago

I haven't received anything yet. I will write to theePayments support team to find out more.

Anatoli Kazharski:
I haven't received anything yet. I will write to theePayments helpdesk to find out more.
I have just received this.

Karputov Vladimir:
This just came for me.

Yeah, me too, already:

https://ria.ru/world/20161107/1480820968.html

And somewhere they have already been banned))

На Украине запретили Webmoney, Яндекс.Деньги, QIWI Wallet и Wallet one
На Украине запретили Webmoney, Яндекс.Деньги, QIWI Wallet и Wallet one
  • ria.ru
КИЕВ, 7 ноя — РИА Новости. Национальный банк Украины запретил использование в стране платежных систем четырех торговых марок: Webmoney, Яндекс.Деньги, QIWI Wallet, Wallet one/Единый кошелек, сообщил сайт телеканала UBR со ссылкой на соответствующую телеграмму регулятора банкам. Центробанк отметил, что основанием для такого решения стало то, что...