Withdrawal from webmoney - page 20

Alexander Puzanov:
It depends on the amount. For me, this hassle of withdrawing quid from an eP card + manual conversion + depositing the required ruble card is more profitable. The total cost is 1.4% for ATM withdrawals + 0.4% conversion. On the other hand, I can better spend these 3 hours instead of jumping 35°.
OK, thanks for the answer - still don't get it.

Alexander Puzanov:

Generally speaking, this is the most complicated option for withdrawing to a ruble account/card. You need a) an ATM where you can withdraw quid, b) an exchanger, c) an ATM of your own or a 'partner' bank that accepts rubles.

This is the kind of hassle you create for yourself. You can withdraw quid and immediately put the same quid into your card's ruble account. If this is not the case, you will have to change your bank.

My algorithm - I withdraw at a Raiffeisen office, go through the next door and I am in the office of my bank, top up my ruble card account there. If I need currency, I replenish the currency card. That's it.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

This is the kind of hassle you create for yourself. You can withdraw quid and immediately deposit the same quid into your card's ruble account. If this is not the case for you, change your bank.

My algorithm - I withdraw at a Raiffeisen office, go through the next door and I am in the office of my bank, top up my ruble card account there. If I need currency, I replenish the currency card. That's it.

You can have three accounts on one Alfa card at once: roubles, euros and dollars. When you withdraw money from an ATM, you can choose which account you want to deposit or withdraw money from (in any currency).

"Megafon will launch its bank card in autumn 2016

«Мегафон» вводит новый денежный продукт — дебетовую карту, связанную с абонентским номером, что даст возможность со счёта телефона платить картой в любом магазине. 

In the meantime, all the money has always been stored in the personal account, with the card acting only as an interface.

The ePayment withdrawal scheme in my case took only 1% commission.

• mql5.com -> ePayments Wallet = 0%
  • ePayments Wallet -> ePayments USD Card = 0%
  • Alfa-Bank when you withdraw money from the card at a cash desk = 1%. In this case ePayments system does not charge any fee at all (POS transactions). If you withdraw via ATM (ATM-transactions) then Alfa-Bank charges no fee (0%), but ePayments system charges $2.60 (two dollars and sixty cents).

TheePayments card rates are shown below:

Anatoli Kazharski:
  • Alfa-Bank for cash withdrawals = 1%
There is no conversion in your list - are "funds" dollars? Or were they converted at the cash desk? At what exchange rate - eP or Alfa? With eP it is -3% of the Central Bank rate

Alexander Puzanov:
No conversion in your list - are the "funds" dollars? Or were they converted for you at the cash desk? At which exchange rate - eP or Alfa? With eP it is -3% of Central Bank rate.
I withdraw in dollars.

Thanks, I see. But if I paid with dollars, I wouldn't take them out of my eP card at all, I would spend 1% on beer.

Anatoli Kazharski:
I withdrew in dollars.

Anatoly ! Great - thanks for the informative low-cost withdrawal mechanism !

Has anyone looked into the issue of legalisation? A private entrepreneur?