Withdrawal from webmoney - page 18

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The point is to stop pushing nonsense to the masses. It's easy to do the math:

-- from here to WMZ 0.8%

-- from WMZ to DC -- let them compensate you 0.8%.

But to withdraw funds in other way than input method -- no brokerage company will let you

Withdraw funds immediately after deposit - you will not be allowed - you will need to trade - trading has risks

Even if we assume that this option is "working" - it is a temporary solution

I have written many times that i have done so. i withdraw to webmoney, then to a brokerage house and after several trades i withdraw to the card.
There are always risks, but he who does not risk, does not drink)))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

They do not know how to withdraw them, they do not get to the final release.

Those who really trade understand and know how it happens.

The point is not that you do not take the interest, of course banks and services such as WM, the point is that it compensates!

No matter how you look at it, it looks like interest-free withdrawal to me and I do not care how it happens.

I personally experienced the refusal of brokerage companies to withdraw by other means when trying to "clean" the VMS even though I have inputs by other means. Maybe there are still such VCs, but with the current state of the VMs their number will decrease. Especially who compensates for the %. Do you think they do not know how to count their money?

If you want to help everybody, tell us your brokerage company for the community, we do not trade and do not know how to fly.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I have written many times that I have done so. I withdrew to webmoney, then to a brokerage company and after several trades I withdrew it to my card.
I have already written about it many times.)
What is the point of taking such risks?

Stanislav Aksenov:
What is the point of taking such risks?
What is the point of taking risks in forex trading? What are you even doing here? Are you lost?

Alexandr Saprykin:
What is the point of taking risks when trading forex? What are you even doing here? Getting lost?
don't confuse -- risk with earnings -- and risk with saving on a fraction of the interest on the withdrawal

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
don't confuse -- risks with earnings -- and risks with saving on a fraction of the interest from the withdrawal
you have to calculate your strengths.

Hard to see what the problem is with bank card withdrawal running directly from mql5.

Andrii Maksymchuk:
It's hard to see what the problem is with bank card withdrawal running directly from mql5.
It has already been said many times that everything is very complicated and no one is going to turn the MC into a semi-bank.

Here is another great service for finding foreign currency ATMs:gurubanks.com/sitibank/bankomaty orhttp://gurubanks.com for residents of major Russian regions. You need to select your region and bank. ATMs of this bank can be displayed on the map with not only its location but also the currency it can dispense. It is very convenient.

Also here is a good memo about currency withdrawal limits from the card of another bank. A short list of the best known banks:

• Raiffeisen $300
  • Citibank $400
  • Alfa bank $200

In general, it is possible and even necessary to live in Russia with a foreign currency card from some Gibraltar bank.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Here is another great service for finding foreign currency ATMs:gurubanks.com/sitibank/bankomaty orhttp://gurubanks.com for residents of major Russian regions. You need to select your region and bank. ATMs of this bank can be displayed on the map with not only its location but also the currency it can dispense. It is very convenient.

Also here is a good memo about currency withdrawal limits from the card of another bank. A short list of the best known banks:

• Raiffeisen $300
  • Citibank $400
  • Alfa bank $200

In general, it is possible and even necessary to live with a foreign currency card from some Gibraltar bank in Russia.

And I opened a card today, a regular ruble card. I have a girl who lives in my building (it's a big building > 900 flats), I've known her since kindergarten. Somehow we are friends, her grandmother is always in hospital, and there is no one to take care of her.

I said, let's go and open a card, otherwise I would have to leave Saint Petersburg to have something to eat.

We went and opened a card in my name - she was underage. I bought an Android phone so that I could accept the codes. Now she chats with her friends )).

Now we are cooking soup and watching a film)). I say, that's exactly what I've been missing )))

And it's true. My wife couldn't give birth to a daughter, it was a tragedy for her. Well, I'm trying to make up for it somehow.