Withdrawal from webmoney - page 17

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Country Ukraine. Withdrawal to private 24 card ...

only "Privat24 card" doesn't exist and has never existed.

there is a "Privat24" -- as an internet banking system -- it does not issue its own cards.

Vitalii Ananev:

Is webmoney allowed to withdraw to a card?

How did your problem with blocking funds get resolved?

By the way, yes, I'm interested in that as well. The thing is, I now have a working MasterCard and there is no withdrawal from keeper to it, the line is not working. And at the same time I have an old Visa Classic card registered in Keeper, I closed it recently at the bank.

And now, the day before yesterday, I look, this inscription was active on the Visa, went through the steps, to transfer, of course, did not start. What, Visa is working?

Russia.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yeah, I remember we had a girl at school who claimed she could fly. When she was asked to show it, she capriciously replied, - I won't show it ))))

But I`ve been thinking about it for a long time, I didn`t know if anyone knows how to make a 0% yield in real trading, and I didn`t read it till the final release.

I am not sure what to do with it, but I do know how to do it.

The point is not that you do not take the interest, of course banks and services such as WM, the point is that it compensates!

No matter how you look at it, it looks like an interest-free withdrawal to me and I do not care how it happens.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The point is not that you do not take the interest, of course banks and services like WM, the point is that it compensates!

The point is stop pushing nonsense to the masses. It is easy to calculate:

-- from here to WMZ 0.8%.

-- From WMZ to DC -- let them compensate you 0.8%.

But to withdraw funds in other way than input method -- no brokerage company will let you

Withdraw funds immediately after deposit - you will not be allowed - you will need to trade - trading has risks

Even assuming it works -- it's only temporary.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The point is to stop pushing nonsense to the masses. It's easy to do the math:

-- from here to WMZ 0.8%

-- from WMZ to DC -- let them compensate you 0.8%.

But to withdraw funds in other way than input method -- not a single DC will let you

Withdraw funds immediately after deposit - you will not be allowed - you will need to trade - trading has risks

Even if we assume the "working" option - it is a temporary one

Yes, I agree with you, it looks crazy ! But in reality I get the amount I withdraw !

I will not convince you of this, but you are wrong, some do, but some do not. (Again, the diversity of the world)

I wrote about it above, but not directly - I called it a step! I also wrote that those who do not trade do not know it.

Thank Allah, you have written the word "allow"!

This option has been around for years!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I told you who doesn't trade doesn't know it's happening.

Well, I trade -- and I know how things work -- and from the experience of my knowledge I declare -- your way of withdrawing -- is the nonsense of a dumb rookie.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes, I agree with you, it looks crazy! But the real amount is deposited to the account! Where, are you out of touch with reality or nonsense?

I will not convince you of this, but you are wrong, some do, but some do not. (Again, talking about the diversity of the world)

I wrote about it above, but not directly - I called it a step! I also wrote that those who do not trade do not know it.

Thank Allah, you have written the word "allow"!

This option has been around for years!

So what is the option - when the DC compensates for the interest on deposit/withdrawal?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Well, I'm a trader -- and I know how things work ... -and from experience, I say...

Sure you do, but it seems you operate within the framework of what you're used to, as if for you one step aside = execution.

But the world is a much more diverse place. And experience is the son of hard mistakes...

You admit that you haven't done your homework in every possible life branch.

p.s.

Adrei, when you write programs, don't you use else operator at all? I'm afraid to ask about switch case as they allow for other more diverse variants.

Why switchcase ? if works fine many times in a row. Although I'm using it out of old habits to make code work faster... But it's not if that slows down the performance, it's inconsiderate loops and unnecessary runs.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
Why switchcase ? If works great many times in a row. Although I'm using it out of old habit, to make code work faster... But it's not if that slows down the performance, it's the reckless loops and unnecessary runs.

I'll even say more. Put code with multiple if and switch in compiler, which uses optimization and produces asm output, you'll be surprised - there will be almost no difference )) Intel generally blows my mind, especially when including all the new processor features.

By the way, installed the CLang update for VS 2015 tonight, also very interesting to see the actual codgen.