Withdrawal from webmoney - page 16

Vasiliy Sokolov:
I.e. you have to deliberately open an account with some left-wing broker in order to save a couple of percent, but you run the great risk of having your money stolen by that same broker.

Why? I'm not suggesting anything.

I am simply saying that there is a scheme for withdrawing without interest. It is clear that this is at the expense of compensation.

I do not know why we should follow these rules and we should not make any unnecessary changes.) I do not know about that, but maybe there is no compensation.

In any case, the withdrawal of 1-2-3% is quite tolerable.

I just made a withdrawal. To the card - instantly. The fee is 0.8 web money. And 0 to the card - if you pay by card.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Kick-ass -- you must have thought long and hard about it.

Also -- lone-wolf wise-- found a way -- how to use a DC to withdraw from webmoney.

And the brokers are sitting around being such idiots and running the conversion centre at a loss to themselves.

I haven't even thought about it :-) I use it occasionally and that's it, the broker doesn't give a fuck about it for the most part.

They don't really care about that.The main leitmotif is that they do not withdraw without interest , that's the main thing , all the rest is rhetoric and they don't care what mechanisms may be used with them , the important thing is that they are not criminal.

p.s.

I do not pay attention to it. ( But now with respect to you, I will use your own tactics.

I do not want to hurt them. And you just realized that you were wrong :-) You do not have the shame to tell, you are not ready to take off your hat or throw ashes on your head.

But no one needs your hat and the ash from your bald head (or maybe from your wise curly head) will fall on the parquet.

No, you don't want the ashes on the parquet either.

Arkadii Zagorulko:
I just did. It's instant. The fee is 0.8 web money. And 0 to the card if you pay by card.

Is webmoney allowed to withdraw to a card?

How did your problem with blocking funds get resolved?

Arkadii Zagorulko:
I just withdrew. To the card - instantly. The commission is 0.8 web moneys. And the card 0 - if you pay by card.

only you should have written that the withdrawal was made in Ukraine -- withdrawal at 0% to WMU card -- and WMU should be changed.

now the rate is 24.7 WMU for 1 WMZ -- in the bank, too, such a rate to buy dollars.

but to exchange 0.8% -- the total exchange rate is 24.7/1.008 = 24.5

total -- withdrawal from here 0.8% -- exchange 0.8% -- withdrawal to the card 0.8% -- total =2.4%

+ 0,5% will be withdrawn from card for non-purpose crediting (for example, in PrivatBank) -- total =2.9%

it is in view of that will change WMU at a favorable rate -- while it for a long time already far not favorable -- since a week ago exchange for 24,2 was -- which is below on 2 % from sale of dollars in bank

p.s. Do not fool yourself and do not tell us fairy tales.

Vitalii Ananev:

How was your problem with blocking funds resolved?

Different countries - different withdrawal problems/opportunities. And the confusion is because no one specifies the country for which they are withdrawing Webmoney.

Karputov Vladimir:
Different countries - different withdrawal problems/opportunities. And the confusion is because no one specifies the country for which they are withdrawing Webmoney.
I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Andrew, do not provoke :-) . I will not tell you how ;-) .

If they are coming from other people, sender has to pay. They do not care because the main flow of money, they do not care, they just keep losing 0.8%.

That's where the mystery of 0% withdrawal comes in :-) ... And I realised that you, Andrei, don't even know how.

Yeah, I remember we had a girl at school who claimed she could fly. When asked to show her, she capriciously replied, "I'm not going to show you ))))

Vitalii Ananev:

How was your problem with blocking funds resolved?

Country of Ukraine. Withdrawal to Privat24 card without any problems.

Problem with withdrawal was solved. Just unlocked everything and.... That is all) Immediately did not sign off was away.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The main leitmotif is that the conclusion without interest exists...

You need to cleanse your imagination of impurities.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You keep getting personal, you change the subject, it's your communication style, it's clear, I'm not paying attention.

Is telling someone that they have written bullshit now called "getting personal"?

Anything else you think of, write and let us read it.