Withdrawal from webmoney - page 13

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why scare him off?

I never understood what he was talking about here:

Who can explain now?
Obviously pruf, it's a derivation of the English word proof

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Obviously pruf, it's a derivation of the English word proof.

Russian is not a very rich language... Three words, and those are swear words, to make people speak their native language...

That's how all sorts of cleaning managers get together with merchandisers... Nuh-uh... caretakers and shelf-splitters. But it sounds great!

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Then how? Where and how do you withdraw them?

I suspect that western-minded people will honestly continue to pay this 0.8% tax.

But here is the funny thing, there is a great way to withdraw WM at 0%. I suspect that someone has figured out how, and there is no crime.

Really get a loss only on bank transfer, and at one time was the scheme under which withdrawal ... To my own bank account with 0% interest, it was great for several years!

There is also a great way of conversion in the same way almost at the Central Bank rate, (hint) many years do not convert within the service WM

so PayPal and other withdrawal mechanisms are still resting a bit on the sidelines.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I suspect that people with a western mindset honestly continue to pay this 0.8% tax

And here's the funny thing, there is an awesome way to withdraw from WM at 0% . I suspect that someone has figured out how, and there is no crime.

Really get a loss only on bank transfer, and at one time was the scheme under which withdrawal ... To my own bank account with 0% interest, it was great for several years!

There is also a great way of conversion in the same way almost at the Central Bank rate, (hint) many years do not convert within the service WM

so PayPal and other withdrawal mechanisms are still resting a bit on the sidelines.

We've got Yura -- the man from the looking glass.

-- Withdrawals from here to webmoney -- 0.8%.

-- Withdrawal from webmoney by some means -- 0.8%.

-- That's -- that's at least 1.6%.

That is, to withdraw from webmoney at 0% -- you have to find a way to convert to +1.6%, not 0%.

And there is a banking system, where crediting of funds to the card also takes % -- for example, I have a credit card withdrawal from webmoney takes 0.5% (depending on how you withdraw).

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

We've got Yura, the man in the looking glass.

-- Withdrawals from here to webmoney -- 0.8%.

-- Withdrawals from webmoney somehow -- 0.8%.

-- That's -- that's at least 1.6%.

So, to withdraw from webmoney at 0% -- you have to find a way to convert to +1.6%, not 0%.

And there is also a banking system in which the enrollment of funds in the map also takes % -- for example, I have enrollment in the map when withdrawing from webmoney takes 0.5% (depending on the method of withdrawal)

Andrey, do not provoke :-) I won't tell you how ;-) .

They are right, 0.8% is paid by the receiver, and the sender pays if they send money to WM from others. They do not care because the main stream is coming in this way, they do not care and they can tolerate 0.8% loss.

That's what happens the mystery of withdrawal at 0% :-) ... And I realized that it is you Andrew, do not even know how.

I'm seized by fear, I'm all caught up in the robbery, I steal with such breadth that I'm even ashamed already.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Andrey, do not provoke :-) I won't tell you how anyway ;-) .

"Don't provoke me" - what are you talking about?

What kind of 0% withdrawal options from webmoney can a person talk about?who writes his text with ten spaces in each word?

If anyone is interested in withdrawing WMZ to a dollar account. The experiment is done! Withdrawal was 248, the bank received 204.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If anyone is interested in withdrawing WMZ to a dollar account. The experiment is done! Withdrawn 248, the bank received 204.
Who stole how much

Alexander Bereznyak:
who stole how much.
Why else would they steal at this rate? It's all fair.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If anyone is interested in withdrawing WMZ to a dollar account. The experiment is done! Withdrawn 248, the bank received 204.
Here we add 0.8% for the withdrawal of 248 -- and if we assume that the withdrawal was from the resource MK, then another 0.8%