Withdrawal from webmoney - page 12

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

For me, it's better to be clear from the beginning.

What's the point of writing in a way that doesn't make it clear what you're writing about - either a lot of intelligence or a problem with vocabulary.

Or he thought you knew. Or it's a way of communicating. As I wrote above, all young people suffer from that. They have forgotten what communication means in real life and communicate via text message or the Internet. And to write less they use abbreviated words. I think it started when there was a short message service (SMS) in mobile phones, the size of such a message was limited and in order to fit most information in one SMS used abbreviations.

Vitalii Ananev:
Or maybe he thought you knew. Or that's his way of talking. As I wrote above, all young people suffer from this...

he's an "old fart" -- he originally wrote with a lot of drones -- then he gave up drones for some reason -- now he's only doing abbreviations he understands.

Of course, it's up to him how to communicate - I usually do not read his posts because I almost never understand what he writes - but the topic was necessary - I had to find out what he wrote.

Vitalii Ananev:
Or he thought you knew. Or it's the way you communicate. As I wrote above, all young people who have forgotten how to communicate in real life and communicate by texting or on the internet suffer from this...
Nah. Just inadequate. There's a lot of them now. Don't mind them.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

he's an "old fogey" -- originally he wrote with a lot of dibs -- then he gave up dibs for some reason -- now he only does abbreviations that he understands.

Of course, it's up to him how to communicate - I usually do not read his posts because I almost never understand what he writes - but there was a necessary topic - I had to find out what he wrote.

I guess he communicates a lot with young people. Anyway, we're getting off-topic here.

I look through this theme from time to time, maybe someone will write about withdrawal. Sam a couple of times withdrawn through a mobile phone (first mobile phone then the card) (Beeline) if up to 1000 rubles to withdraw then lose only 50 rubles. Not counting the commission for the transfer to the tied mobile number (if available). If you transfer more than 1000 rubles via bline, you will pay more percent (I don't remember how much).

For the most part, I now use webmoney to pay for the Internet and make purchases on ozone.

Webmoney, unfortunately, is going bust. I've been using it for a long time. Now I have to give it up. My final withdrawal from WebMoney is over 5-6% at various stages of commission. This is overkill for today.

Also MK takes 10% in Freelance. Also we have to take it into account. So, I do not want to spend extra %.

MK should work on convenient withdrawal systems - ideally, direct withdrawal to a card with minimal interest - because the 10% Freelance + withdrawal fees are so "on the side"

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
MK should work on convenient withdrawal systems - ideally, direct withdrawal to the card with minimal interest - because 10% of Freelance + withdrawal commission - that's how they pull "to the side"
Freelance and product sales commissions aren't going anywhere anyway. Withdrawal to ePayments card is absolutely free anyway. So what more do you want?

Vasiliy Sokolov:
... Withdrawal to ePayments is already completely free. So, what more could I want?
I will try to withdraw soon, can not comment yet - 2,9% is better than % of webmoney

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Freelance commission and product sales commissions aren't going anywhere anyway. ...

I don't consider sales commission - because if you can't get rid of Market, you can put 30% in Market, any commission will be acceptable

But it's not so hard to get rid of Freelance commission - MK can't ignore this aspect

Alternatively, you can withdraw on PayPal, and buy goods in various ebays, then sell them at home with a markup of 30-200% ))))