The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 72

khorosh:
The uninformed might think that we are ahead of the planet in cancer). My tongue is my enemy).

The solution is beautiful -

The vaccine is

I lied about the retina))) I was glimpsing it in the background, I looked it up - the first cyber-retina in Russia,
there are dozens of them in the world.

More interestingly grown, the Japanese did something similar a few years ago, we are waiting...

Vizard_:

I lied about the retina))) I was just listening in the background, but I looked it up - the first cyber-retina in Russia,
There are dozens of them in the world.

The Japanese did something similar a few years ago, we are waiting...

A couple of days ago there was news that Russia had successfully replaced a damaged retina with a light-sensitive sensor, the resolution of which allows you to navigate in space. but of course, this is nothing compared to a grown retina.

Kudos to Russian scientists.

Andrey Dik:

A couple of days ago, there was news about the Russian Federation successfully replacing a damaged retina with a light-sensitive sensor, whose resolution allows orientation in space. but this, of course, does not compare with a grown retina.

Kudos to Russian scientists.

By the way yes, saw this story too and admittedly was very happy about such a breakthrough...... Instead of complete darkness, bright outlines of objects....

Gorg1983: It's good for you, you're not afraid at 75, you wrote yourself. But you can't think only of yourself.

When evening comes and your eyes fall asleep, you feel sleep coming on, but at 75, 80 and 99 there is no sense of the end. If one has fear, it increases over the years

STARIJ:

When evening comes and your eyes fall asleep, you feel sleep coming on, but at 75, 80 and 99 there is no sense of the end. If one has fear, it increases over the years

You're lucky, many people don't have a sense of closure until they're 50.

Gorg1983:

You're lucky, a lot of people don't have a sense of the end in their 50s.

No, after retirement, the feeling of approaching the end exists. It's just deep beneath the crust, especially if you're busy and passionate about something. But as a child, yes, that feeling is completely absent.

"...And somewhere on a lost island,

Where summer hides wet dragonflies in the grass,

And ahead of us an endless

Life, it seemed to us, eternal."

("Classmate", O. Mityaev)

khorosh:

No, after retirement, the feeling of approaching the end exists. It's just somewhere deep under the crust, especially if one is constantly busy and fascinated with something. But when I was a kid,

Oh, you mean...

And I was happy for your colleague, but it turns out he didn't mean it.))

Like the joke.

A seventy-year-old patient came to a sex therapist complaining of sexual weakness.
- And how often do you have sex now?
- Uh... once every two or three weeks.
- Well, at your age, that's fine.
- Yeah, but my neighbour, who's much older than me, says he sleeps with his wife every night.
- So do you! Who's stopping you?

Gorg1983:

Oh, you mean...

And I was happy for your colleague, but it turns out he didn't mean it.))

It's like a joke.

A seventy-year-old patient comes to a sexopathologist complaining of sexual weakness.
- And how often do you have sex now?
- Uh... once every two or three weeks.
- Well, at your age, that's fine.
- Yeah, but my neighbour, who's much older than me, says he sleeps with his wife every night.
- So do you! Who's stopping you?

When a pythacanthropus told that joke to his tribesmen, they started throwing rocks at him.)