The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 25

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. You're on your own if you want to talk about it.

2. I wrote about people's experience of building a life from scratch, which is 500 years - 5 centuries old. 5 is a lot or a little, you'll have to decide for yourself.

3. Me? Are you out of your mind?

4. Nah, I don't see that happening.

1) Since you say I don't understand the nature of the U.S. national debt, who better to defend (support) your words than you?
2) By the experience of building a life from scratch do you mean the genocide of the local population? You seem to have forgotten what they were doing there.
3) Then why did you mention the RF constitution? Yes, it is young. But as a country we have been around for a long time.
4) This is the most common reaction you can see in those who cannot bear criticism in their address. At the same time he considers himself right in everything and at all times.

Дмитрий:

And the modern present state of the Russian Federation and its current constitution - how many centuries old?

That's what you shouldn't have written here. What has Russia got to do with it...

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

You shouldn't have written that here. What has Russia got to do with it...

You're appealing to the age of the state to explain the quality of its currency - do you know of any other state besides the US whose banknotes, issued 250 years ago, are still legal tender?

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

1) Since you say that I do not understand the nature of the U.S. national debt, then who better than you to give arguments to defend (prove) what you say.
2) By the experience of building a life from scratch do you mean the genocide of the local population? You seem to have forgotten what they were doing there.
3) Then why did you mention the RF constitution? Yes, it is young. But as a country we are a long time ago. Do you even read what the text says?
4) This is the most common reaction that can be observed in those who cannot tolerate criticism in their address. At the same time, he considers himself right in everything and at all times.

1. I don't need this. But you can keep looking stupid.

2. They didn't eat the meat of the locals, they got their food by other means. And the "zagenocidal" population is so wiped out that they still go on strike for any reason.

3. I have not mentioned it. So it is very interesting who reads/unreads what here.

4. Deal with point 1 for starters.

Дмитрий:

You're appealing to the age of a state to explain the quality of its currency - do you know of any other state besides the US whose banknotes, issued 250 years ago, are still legal tender?

Not this one.
I didn't like the fact that the USA was called a country with centuries of history.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Not that.
I didn't like the US being called a country with a long history.

What's wrong with that? And the interesting thing is, where did you read that?

To quote from that post:

"... The science there is developed, the natural resources are there, the industry is strong, the rest are farmers and everything is permeated by an entrepreneurial spirit with centuries of history"

Meditate on the meaning of what you wrote))

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Not this one.
I didn't like the US being called a country with centuries of history.

Almost 300 years.

Do you know any states that have existed that long with their own currency and constitution?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. I don't need this. But you can keep looking stupid.

2. They didn't eat the meat of the locals, they got their food by other means. And the "zagenocidal" population is so wiped out that they still go on strike for any reason.

3. I have not mentioned it. So it is very interesting who reads/unreads what here.

4. Deal with point 1 for starters.

Better to be stupid than sweep the broom without thinking.
If you are so smart, please bother to explain what the US national debt is.

Дмитрий:

Almost 300 years.

Do you know any state that has existed for that long with its own currency and constitution?

The US is a young country.
The constitution and the currency have nothing to do with it.

About foreign debt, it's relative. It's like an unemployed person owes $1K and a person with a $5K salary owes the same.

If you compare the external public debt, always with the GDP ratio.

And that's where it all falls into place. The US is far from the first. 99%

There are countries likeSwitzerland 411%

Belgium 338%

Great Britain 314%

And then there is Uganda 27% Probably Ugandans are just happy.

And then there's the potential, what would happen to the World without the US?

That's a coefficient I could not find. Well my subjective opinion, with this coefficient, Uganda, Zambia 25% Uzbekistan 11%, would end up together with many like it in the top.

Although it takes a long time to calculate. And here the numbers are nice (how much the U.S. should be there).