The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 23

Alexey Volchanskiy:
A one-legged negro in a pram, a thong and a cockade cap? )))

Does it look like it?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Does it look like it?

))

Here's the answer

And here's the answer why the dollar is not falling, it's supported by the Russian government )) And this is a recording of Komsomolskaya Pravda radio, which is loyal to GDP.

A few days ago Medved appeared on TV and was asked directly why we spend tens of billions of dollars to buy securities from the states that screw us over wherever they can? He replied, "It's profitable, we get interest! My jaw almost fell out, what interest? For an annual paltry 0.532%. Isn't there a more lucrative project in the country?

In short, the dollar will not collapse, don't worry.

http://ru.investing.com/rates-bonds/usa-government-bonds

http://delyagin.podfm.ru/21555/

Государственные Облигации США | Доходность Государственных Облигаций США
Государственные Облигации США | Доходность Государственных Облигаций США
  • ru.investing.com
Будьте в курсе текущих данных по доходности государственных облигаций в США, включая доходность, дневной максимум, минимум и % изменение по каждой облигации.

Andrey Dik:

Of course it is, to get rid of the debt you have to devalue the debt, i.e. cancel it. This means that the entire multi-trillion dollar state of debt the US owes to countries will simply go to zero.

Not only will the U.S. no longer owe anyone anything, but no one will owe anyone anything at all. For example, Russia sold 15 aeroplanes to Brazil, worth up to 19 million dollars, and then the exchange rate depreciated, which means that we gave Brazil 15 aeroplanes as a gift... It's the simplest example, but the rest of the world will face problems not because of the dollar's decline, but because the debt limit will disappear. Unless, of course, countries come to their senses and introduce a standard that cannot be devalued.

I've been thinking about the U.S. national debt.
I have considered undervaluing the dollar to pay off debts. I was also thinking about the German gold that the Americans threw them on. And the private structure of the Fed, for which the government is not responsible.... But it all comes back to each other... A vicious circle. After all, the authorities must see the danger in the excessive undervaluation of the dollar. Otherwise, it will inevitably lead to social unrest and severe domestic tensions. Households will be hit by the low purchasing power of the currency. Wages can no longer support the same standard of living. And if you just get rid of the dollar as national currency, telling the world that "We have pulled off the biggest con of the century! And from this day forward, the United States Government outlaws the Fed! The U.S. dollar issued by this organization is no longer the national currency!" ...
Okay. Even so. But it still does not make the USA debt-free. U.S. debt can be denominated in any currency. If you do not have dollars, pay with sterling or Swiss francs. Even in gold (for sure they took the gold from someone else besides the Germans).
But just to say to the world that "We, the United States of America, don't owe anybody anything". - That's not realistic either. We all know that Americans are not lazy in general. They are industrious people, albeit hot-headed. The financial power of America is a whole industry in the field of investment. If they say so, they will lose investor confidence. Investors will turn to emerging markets, where there is still development potential. And after that statement, America could lose all of its power overnight. Partners will turn away as if they were an unscrupulous companion.
By the way, even despite the monstrous national debt, even despite the geopolitics and other difficulties in which the U.S. is stuck, U.S. government bonds are still considered one of the safest investments. Why do you think?
So in thinking about it, I like to take my time. And it seems to me that many analysts probing the ground in this matter prefer, or rather understand, that predicting the future of the U.S. dollar is a utopian exercise.
Fortunately there is time. And it will show in detail.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

For starters, get a handle on what the US national debt is and who owes what to whom.

Andrey Dik:
People! Ow! If the dollar dies, what kind of catastrophe is that? It's the start of a new era, but in this new era which currency will be the most stable?

I think the Ruble has a future. There is potential.
1). Defence pushes technology.
2). The Russian President is setting the trend for project teams to work across all sectors.
3). Digital economy, e-government, robotisation.
4). Offshore development, building icebreakers and tankers for the new silk road.
5). Russia is between East and West, and is already embarking on the design and construction of modern, future-proof, multi-lane expressways.
The list goes on.
In addition Russia demonstrates to the whole world a higher moral concept and values. And sooner or later a confidence field will be built up, and investors will rush in.
Not all Russians share my optimistic view of the country's development. But such people are to be congratulated.
It is good to be a pessimist - you are either wrong or pleasantly surprised...

P.S. It is not uncommon to see discrepancies in the correlation between the ruble and oil prices. This suggests that economic diversification is gradually taking place.
In current years, the ruble is no longer so tightly tied to oil.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

First of all, find out what the US national debt is and who owes what to whom.

What is your point?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
... Science is advanced there, natural resources are there, industry is strong, the rest are farmers and everything is permeated by an entrepreneurial spirit with centuries of history.

The United States of America was formed in 1776 when thirteen British colonies declared independence. The War of Independence lasted until 1783 and ended in victory for the colonists. In 1787, the U.S. Constitution was adopted...

Only 230 years old.
So not with a centuries old history.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

The United States of America was formed in 1776 when thirteen British colonies declared independence. The War of Independence lasted until 1783 and ended in victory for the colonists. In 1787, the U.S. Constitution was adopted...

It's only 230 years old.
So not with centuries of history.

500 years old, in case you weren't aware.