Looking for investors. - page 7

Excuse me for asking, but is it worth the 10-15%, maybe you should change the tool or style of trading, maybe learn some other aspects or C++.

Alexey Oreshkin:
interesting how: .... talk to serious investors and amounts starting from $2000. Serious investors start not even from 1 million $ but from the amount at least 10 times more.

there is a time and a place for everything.

here specifically on the portal, a very serious investor can be considered as potentially ready for 1,000. That's why PAMMs and signals are in vogue.

To TC: If you are looking for a major investor, that is, in fact sold, prepare a business plan and publish a digest as a KP not only here. Why do you want 2,000, why are you so great (yep, there's just not enough stats here), what perks other than interest he gets.

Nikolay Perevidin:

There's no anger there, there's no anger, I just don't like liars. I was in real business from 1996 to 2014, and I used loans from 1997 to 2010, so I'm aware of the whole kitchen, and I know that the bank can't call on a Sunday to say they've approved a loan. There is no one to call, banks do not work on Sundays. That means you are lying out of all proportion. How can you be trusted?

Right now, only Sberbank does not work on Sundays. All the commercial ones work quietly. Believe me as someone who's worked in a bank around the clock. That's why you shouldn't pick on me.

If objectively, the TC himself forced him to be fucked.

He thinks that he wrote to give you money will be 10-15% in a month and that's it, now he will be wished good luck, a crowd will line up in the investors' personal accounts shouting "no time to explain, take the money and trade".

It is a mistake that all the questions he refers to in a personal note, etc. and did not consider anyone as a potential client. As for the basic questions, I have to ask them in private messages. A normal trader gives them feedback in public and monitors them on myfxbook if they are not local so that they can see them. You should not trust the signals if you are too busy and you do not know how to use them.

They should not mess with us. Today, every second has its own grail, just give us the money.

By the way, I would sell it for 100500 million and get the third one as a present if you buy two. :)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

all in good time and space.

a very serious investor could potentially be considered as ready for 1,000. That is why PAMM and Signals are in vogue

PAMM and Signals services are designed for novice Investors and novice Traders, where you can set up ONLY quick strategies.

A good stable strategy (medium-term or conservative) with more than 100% profitability per month, is stupid to expose in these services, because such signals can be copied by any trader or investor without any subscription. For example, TS gives 10 signals with 150% profit per month - these signals can be copied from the screen without subscription and with any delay and you can easily obtain about 100% profit.

That's why these unfinished services are not popular among serious traders...

ingensi:

I agree with you. And at the same time, the initiator of the thread was answered kindly and to the point. Until the mosey barked at him.

I am sure that the user of Women's Cry, sorry, Damovoi will listen to the advice of Vladimir and Vladislav.

Yes, dear Domovoi will certainly take BB's advice) You're so naive, who are you defending here ... nicely and to the point) what point?

a pure fake who brazenly and stupidly tried to scam people for money... 6 years in forex, a successful trader who is so interested in the inflow of investor's money
you know, he's a good trader :) he's been in the forex business for 6 years and he has no idea about the signals ?)

The man got what he deserved... kindly treat a man who treats everyone like a sucker? no thanks, I'm not a hypocrite...

so margarine, think with your empty head before you tap the keys on the keyboard......

nowi:

..so margarine, think with your empty head before you wiggle the keys on the keyboard......

)))) the bark of the mouse makes the wind blow.

// dummy, you're the one who called it in.)

Missing. Looks like they got credit.

ingensi 

// stupid, you're the one who responded.)

your gloating is inappropriate because it was quite clear who you were talking to...

Damovoi:
Unfortunately, my system will not allow you to work with signals. Those who copy will simply physically unable to sit by the monitor 24 hours a day, because the signal may appear at any time.

The guy's obviously been in the woods for 6 years.)

But that doesn't mean his system doesn't work