Looking for investors. - page 2

Ready to invest all my hard-earned money - $10k. Due to all the time you've been losing and making profits on the demo, the investment will be by copy-paste.

And what was that about rocket engines? I can advise you.

Vladimir Tkach:

Ready to invest all my hard-earned money - $10k. Due to all the time you've been losing and making profits on the demo, the investment will be by copy-paste.

And what was that about rocket engines? I can advise you.

Can you go into more detail here? As long as the thread is open, I have not found an investor. As you said above, I'm waiting for the bank to approve the loan. If the loan is approved, I won't need any investors and will close the branch. And I am not running away from my responsibility to investors. I think we can come to an agreement with a serious investor on a non-public basis.

nowi:
haven't come across.... where did you trade...on mars? moon soil?))

you know it seems almost impossible to me to trade on forex (hence the metatrader machine) . and you've never once looked there?????? their page?

sorry if i offended you. It's just really weird....

My advice is the same as the previous ----- open a cent account and if your strategy even 10-15% but stable! .... subscribers are yours ... The standard signal price (monthly subscription) is 20 cu ...
I wish you success)
I used to trade using only MT4 and with my own money. My real money is not worthless, I have to withdraw all my withdrawals. I am not interested in kopi system, that's why I am not bothering myself with it.

Damovoi:
I traded only in MT4 and only on my own money. Due to the difficult financial situation I had to withdraw all my money. I don't need the system, that's why I don't bother myself with it.
Why do not you attach proof? Or should I take your word for it?

Vladimir Pastushak:
Why didn't you give me an argument? Or should I take your word for it?
Who believes the stats these days? You can pass them off as your own.

Damovoi:
Who trusts the stats nowadays? You can pass them off as your own.

Then connect to the signals put a price of 9999999999999 and we'll see if you're worth believing.

Without proof it's not for us...

Damovoi:
Hello, I am looking for an investor on a PAMM basis. I have been trading forex for 6 years, 3 of which I just lost my deposits in pursuit of crazy interest rates. At the moment profit in 10-15% per month I think acceptable. I have my own trading Expert Advisor. Originally the system was manual, then it was transferred to Expert Advisor. Minimum amount to start is 2000$ for 0.01 lot. Ready to send my trading stats from 16.11.2015 to this day.
Why don't I trade my EA myself? The answer is banal, I have no such funds to receive tangible profit to live on, therefore I am interested in cooperation with serious investors. I am willing to discuss terms of cooperation.
I am waiting for your questions.
Regards, Sergei.
Two months - is not a good indicator. Six months is a minimum. In this case, there may be interest. Then another six months to keep an eye on things. The total is a year and not less. And 10% a month is an excellent result, 5-6 years of such trading - and you're in the dumps.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Then connect to the signals put a price of 9999999999999 and we'll see if you're worth believing.

Without pruf it's not for us...

Signals, it's not mine. My first, I'm not familiar with this service, second, not every copyist can afford $2000 or $200 on penny. I don't know why I give signals for $20 a month, when someone will earn more. This is business and the laws are cruel. I got approved for the loan, so I think the subject is closed. I only needed the funds, now I have them.

Ihor Herasko:
Two months is a far cry from that. Six months is a minimum. In that case, it might generate interest. Then another six months of watching and following up. The total is a year and no less. And 10 percent a month is an excellent result; 5 or 6 years of such trading and you're in the black.
Hello Igor. The system has been working for more than a year, but, as I told you, due to some urgent financial problems I had to withdraw all the money. If I wasn't in my system, I wouldn't have taken credit for it.

Damovoi:
Signals, that's not my thing. My first, I'm not familiar with this service. Second, not every trader will pay $2000 or $200 on penny signals. I don't know why I give signals for $20 a month, when someone will earn more. This is business and the laws are cruel. I got approved for the loan, so I think the subject is closed. I only needed the funds, now I have them.

You are not the first and not the last to look for investors here, only most of them at least show something that would not be an empty word...

I don't want to buy a 999999 signal, but potential investors can assess the risks, and if you can't even understand it and show or otherwise confirm your words, it's unlikely that someone will believe you...