Looking for investors. - page 3

Damovoi:
Signals, that's not my thing. Firstly, I am not familiar with this service, and secondly, not every copyist can afford $2000 or $200 on a cent. I don't know why I give signals for $20 a month, when someone will earn more. This is business and the laws are cruel. I got approved for the loan, so I think the subject is closed. I only needed the funds, now I have them.
So you ask a moderator to delete the thread.

Vladimir Pastushak:

You're not the first and not the last to look for investors here, but most of them show something that would not be an empty word ...

If you don't have a signal with a price of 999999 no one will buy it, but potential investors can assess risks, and if you can't even understand it and show or otherwise confirm your words, no one will believe you...

I repeat, I don't know signals and I just don't want to fill my head with them. I have no desire to fill my head with them. We can talk to a potential investor and not in a public place. I do not have the slightest desire here to play with pussies (excuse the expression). A serious investor will contact the person and make a decision, and make a show here in a public place... Be my guest. Money likes silence.

Damovoi:
Hello, I am looking for an investor on a PAMM basis. I am working on forex for 6 years already, I was losing my deposits for 3 of those years in chase of crazy interests. At the moment profit in 10-15% per month I think acceptable. I have my own trading Expert Advisor. Originally the system was manual, then it was transferred to Expert Advisor. Minimum amount to start is 2000$ for 0.01 lot. I am ready to send my trading stats from 16.11.2015 to this day.
Why don't I trade my EA myself? The answer is banal, I have no such funds to receive tangible profit to live on, therefore I am interested in cooperation with serious investors. I am willing to discuss terms of cooperation.
I am waiting for your questions.
Regards, Sergey.

What a gorgeous self-anti-advertising :-)

As a trader, I have to admit that I do not know how to manage money, plan and execute the budget.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what a great self-anti-advertisement :-)

a trader's signature of inability to manage money, plan and execute budgets

So be it as you wish. I am looking for communication with serious people. Whoever is in the loop will understand and get in touch.

Yeah, at 14:35 the loan wasn't approved yet and at 19:31 it was already approved, where is it so fast and to the point, and on a day off

Alexander Bereznyak:
Yes, at 14:35 the loan had not yet been approved and at 19:31 it was already approved, where is it so fast and to the point, and even on a day off?
I waited almost a week for approval, got the call at that time. Without knowing, don't draw any conclusions.

Damovoi:
I waited almost a week for approval, they called at that time. Without knowing, don't jump to conclusions.
poor guy, you will lose everything and be left with a bare ass, i know this market, i personally witnessed how the market absorbed two flats and didn't even chomp at the bit

or there's another option, the more optimistic "waffle", in which case there's no credit, but it's just a scam, in which case

in which case your ass stays intact.

Alexander Bereznyak:
Poor guy, you will lose everything and be left with a bare ass, I know this market, I personally witnessed how the market swallowed up two flats and didn't even flinch
All right, I've heard your opinion and I'll stick to mine. I'm confident in my system, that's one. And two, I have the ability to repay the loan without making a profit from the market. I have taken that option into account. Thank you for your concern.

or find an investor and lose all his money, which is fraught with... you know what I mean.

I witnessed that too, but it all worked out miraculously.