Looking for investors. - page 6

Petr Baskakov:
On English-language forums the humour is slipping, but the naivety is off the charts. But there is no anger - on the contrary, they are supportive in all endeavours

I agree with you. And at the same time, the initiator of the thread was answered kindly and to the point. Until the mosey barked at him.

I am sure that the user of Women's Cry, sorry Damovoi, will listen to the advice of Vladimir and Vladislav.

The fact is that the "trader" came to look for investors at the right address, and came not to the forum of the ballet or fans of Leo Tolstoy, and on a forum of professionals, and a forum where the concentration of professionals is greater than anywhere else.

I have come here to say: let me have the money on my word of honour, it's something like "you do not know anything, there is no need to prove and convince you, naive people, give me the money" - this is no way managers behave.

They do not have any proof of their trade and they do not want to accuse others of being evil.

I think this theme is just a quest for naive suckers, hoping that if the topic gets hammered, someone will write in a private message and there TC will start a scam ...

Damovoi:
It makes me laugh with your anger. Where do you get off being so angry at the world? I created a topic for investors and got a little humor. What do you care if I get a call on a Sunday or at night? Tomorrow I'm going for a loan, and I wish you eat more bananas, they lift your spirits.)

There's no anger there, there's no anger, I just don't like liars. I was in real business from 1996 to 2014, and I used loans from 1997 to 2010, so I'm aware of the whole kitchen, and I know that the bank can't call on a Sunday to say they've approved a loan. There is no one to call, banks do not work on Sundays. That means you are lying out of all proportion. How can you be trusted?

Nikolay Perevidin:

There's no anger there, there's no anger, I just don't like liars. I was in real business from 1996 to 2014, and I used loans from 1997 to 2010, so I'm aware of the whole kitchen, and I know that the bank can't call on a Sunday to say they've approved a loan. There is no one to call, banks do not work on Sundays. That means you are lying out of all proportion. How can you be trusted?

The bank can't. They may come from a leftist lending company that says "we do not give out much, but the interest is high". Maybe that's where TC went.

They forced a comrade to take out a loan and now he will be in debt for five years.

Alexandr Murzin:
They forced him to take out a loan and now he'll be in debt for five years.
Five years, maybe for life.

What a desire people have. To drain someone else's money... Forex is a drug... It's hard to get off that needle... Makes people even beg...

Ром:

The topicstarter was shat on by some angry forum users.

Why does it always piss people off so much with all kinds of holier-than-thou naivety?

And then get upset - why so few buyers of their products in the Market. That's right: whoever doesn't come here almost gets sworn at... A man comes here and shakes his head - as if not to lose the last penny - because it's a scam everywhere and he sees that it's not better here either ... I was kicked out of MT4, I understood right away that no one would give you the grail for 10 quid - I just read and studied for two years to understand something in this programming wavelength...

Сергей Криушин:
And then they get upset - why are there so few buyers of their products in the Market. That's right: whoever doesn't come here almost gets scolded... A man walks in and is shaking so hard not to lose his last penny - because it's a scam everywhere, and he sees that it's not better here either... I was taken off that MT4, I understood at once that no one will give you the grail for 10 quid - I just read and studied for two years to understand something in these fields of programming...
Only cheese in a mousetrap is free, and it's not free...

It is interesting how: .... is ready to talk to serious investors and amounts starting from $2,000. Serious investors do not even start at $1 million, but at least 10 times that amount.