Looking for investors. - page 5

Damovoi:
I waited for approval for almost a week, they called at that time. Don't know, don't draw any conclusions.

Did the bank call you on a Sunday to tell you that you had been approved for a loan? Is it all right for banks to be closed on a Sunday?

Don't be ridiculous, you're the biggest liar the world has ever seen.

Nikolay Perevidin:

Did the bank call you on a Sunday to tell you that you had been approved for a loan? Is it all right for banks to be closed on a Sunday?

Don't be ridiculous, they are the biggest liars the world has ever seen.

It makes me laugh with your anger. Where do you get off being so angry at the world? I created a topic for investors and got a little humor. What do you care if I get a call on a Sunday or at night? Tomorrow I'm going for a loan, and I wish you eat more bananas, they lift your spirits.)

Damovoi:
Your anger makes me laugh. Where do you get off being so angry at the world? Created a topic for investors and got a bit of humour. What do you care if you call me on a Sunday or at night? I'm going for a loan tomorrow, and I wish you to eat a lot of bananas, they lift your spirits.)
What's more surprising is your naivety...

Vladimir Pastushak:
It's more your naivety that surprises me...
That's fine, be surprised and smile more often. But not like all the gray mice who can only pour dirt over the monitor. Believe me, I'm not 20 years old and I've seen more of life than you. Good luck to you all.

nowi:
facepalm just.........

I think it's just another scam...
How long have you been in forex? 6 years?
and you still don't know the basics, like how the signal service works?! What are you, the moon or something?!
and you're looking for investors.... Learn the basics... You're an idiot... Then start talking about investors.
From the caterpillar.

The topicstarter was shat on by some angry forum users.

Why does it always piss people off so much with all kinds of holier-than-thou naivety?

Ром:

The topicstarter was shat on by some angry forum users.

Why does it always piss people off so much with all kinds of holier-than-thou naivety?

This is a peculiarity of the Russian forum. Even if the topicstarter stops responding, he will be followed by several pages of comments in the style of "and your goat stupid! )))

I was reading an English forum lately and there is the most sacred naivety on the most sacred naivety, and what is interesting, there is no rudeness.

There is humour in the English-language forums, but the naivety is off the charts. But there is no anger - on the contrary, there is support in all endeavours

Hiding one's emotions and true attitude towards one's interlocutor (like hatred or sympathy) is hypocrisy, not a lack of rudeness. In addition, English is almost impossible to nuance in writing, hence the false impression of tolerance in their forum.

The Russian language is very rich in emotional colors, one and the same phrase can be changed beyond recognition by changing just a word or a comma, some do it deliberately, some do it out of ignorance....

The only honest way to hide emotions is not to respond at all.

Joo Zepper:

Hiding one's emotions and true attitude towards one's interlocutor (like hatred or sympathy) is hypocrisy, not a lack of boorishness. Furthermore, English is almost impossible to nuance in writing, hence the false impression of tolerance on their forum.

The Russian language is very rich in emotional colors, one and the same phrase can be changed beyond recognition by changing just a word or a comma, some do it deliberately, some do it out of ignorance....

The only honest way to hide emotions is not to respond at all.

That's what servicedesk always advises. :)