FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 8

sterva:
Hello. Can you tell me why so many equilibrium orders are gathered on a small interval?
They are set daily on TF D1, regardless of the position of already open positions, according to the rules of the TS.

1.1018 to 1.0960, a correction I will wait for.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Do not hesitate to study the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825, and briefly I will say that the values of the maximum virtual income S and the coefficient of elasticity of this income for the price Y are calculated, and the virtual market price P=-S/Y in the form of the red line shown on the price chart is calculated for a certain period of time. The calculation of these coefficients is based on the law of supply and demand.

Yusuf, I understand correctly, you calculate demand/supply from quotations?

It always seemed to me that supply/demand is primary and quotes are secondary...

Nestradamus:

Yusuf, I understand correctly, you calculate demand/supply from quotations?

I always thought that supply/demand is primary and quotes are secondary...

Where else do you get your information but from quotes? Price contains all the information and, by differentiation, you can draw from it. In fact, you are right, but no one will show you the real supply and demand data, which is practically impossible. You have to resort to indirect methods to estimate them.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Where else can you draw from other than quotations? The price contains all the information and, by differentiating, you can draw from it.
I don't know how you mathematical docents do it, but for us simple peasants, it's called putting the cart before the horse)))

Nestradamus:
I don't know how it is customary for you mathematicians, but for us simple peasants, it is called putting the cart before the horse)))
why do you need a horse? analyze the movements of the cart. (collect statistics)

Nestradamus:
I don't know about you mathematicians, but for us simple peasants, it's called putting the cart before the horse)))
Or, the tail wags the dog! And no kidding, then, this description of the market with computer accuracy is suitable for optimizing trade in the real market of goods and services. The methodology is borrowed from there.

Tantrik:
why do you need a horse? analyse the movements of the cart. (collect statistics)
Well done, Tantric! I don't get it, they're connected!

Tantrik:
why do you need a horse? analyze the movements of the cart. (collect statistics)

Shaman, do you seriously believe that there is more logic in the movements of the cart than in the movements of the horse???

Or are you fogging it up as usual?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Well done, Tantric! I didn't get it, they're connected!

But then don't say you're analysing a horse when you're analysing what's behind its tail...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences 2016

Yousufkhodja Sultonov, 2016.01.09 11:45

Perhaps. In fact, the red is a virtual price formed by the market itself, taking into account supply and demand.
The market has formed quotations, and only they...