FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 2

I have the pound going to 44973 as the nearest support, where the correction with a possible reversal will start

Karputov Vladimir:

Are you sure? And if you search all the folders in a path like this: C:\Users\KVN\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...

Accordingly, the templates are roughly here: C:\Users\KVN\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\038C9E8FAFF9EA373522ECC6D5159962\profiles\Templates

Thank you))) it's not needed.

The pound is already starting to get some bullish momentum so 44973 might not get the bears

Вадим Новопашин:
The pound is getting bullish so 44973 may not be covered by bears

If you mean today, we will probably stay at the current levels.

If a couple of days, then 99.9% will be a break from the current 1.4505

The Fed advances its attack

http://kubkaramazoff.livejournal.com/211307.html#comments

ФРС развивает атаку
ФРС развивает атаку
  • kubkaramazoff
  • kubkaramazoff.livejournal.com
ФРС развивает атаку. Предыдущий рекорд 25 дек 2015 снова побит. 6 янв 2016 сокращение денежной базы составило 291 млрд долл год к году. На графике пунктирными стрелками показан ещё один рекорд - 31 дек 2015 сумма операций обратного РЕПО составила 475 млрд. С начала объявления выплаты 0,25% годовых за проданные Федом на ночь компаниям...

Artem Sidorov:

If you mean today, we will probably stay at the current levels.

if a couple of days, then 99.9% will be a break of the current 1.4505

Where your arrow starts my system shows that the bears are exhausted. and there should be a reversal in any case the exact forecast for tomorrow will be known the day after tomorrow !))

Karputov Vladimir:

Are you sure? And if you search all the folders in a path like this: C:\Users\KVN\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...

Accordingly, the templates are roughly here: C:\Users\KVN\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\038C9E8FAFF9EA373522ECC6D5159962\profiles\Templates

it's not always like this

pako:
not always like this
If you don't disable UAC and you don't have an ancient operating system and don't like to run the terminal in portable mode, this is the only way.

At the same time to distract the branch from the infighting I wanted to ask for an opinion, and here I do not know if you can or not, but I'll take my chances.

Teachers pop up on the web from time to time. Here is one with this opinion.

Значит те кто до сих пор считают , что рынком управляют новости , быки\медведи, индикаторы, дядьки бородатые, нефть , высшая сила и.т.п. - Выкиньте этот бред из головы раз и навсегда .   Почему я третий день , рисую картинки и пытаюсь Вас научить работать по алгоритму маркетмейкера (автоматизированной системы строителя рынка)   Те кто начал вникать , начнут зарабатывать .   на рисунке видно , что ложный дневной пробой вверх двумя барами не состоялся .. и цена закрылась выше уровня пипс в пипс открытия дня ..   скажите мне , могут ли такое сделать быки ? дядьки бородатые ? еще какие нибудь зверьки ?   Нет .   Такое может сделать только программа , робот - по определенному алгоритму . в нем уже запрограммирована цель на закрытие дня , и цикл прохода всего дневного пути .   Он заставил даже меня поверить в то , что образовывается ложный пробой вверх на дневках образованный двумя барами .. (последний кружок) , НО это был развод , И день закрылся выше уровня .. а значит ложный пробой не состоялся . отсюда следует , что цена закрепилась выше крайнего уровня диапазона . Даже если следующая дневка сходит к паритету , она обязана вернуться и закрыться Выше предыдущей .. т.е. в 1.10 минимум .   поэтому , как все видят , программа отрисовала то , о чем я говорю Вам и рисую уже три дня ... Поэтому я всегда говорю , дождитесь закрытие бара H1 , H4 , D1 .   форекс автоматизирован , и пока Вы не измените отношение к этому , вы не начнете зарабатывать . Прикрепленные изображения [/quote]

It is clear that this is the age of computerization, but it is questionable whether it is a comprehensive market machine. The stock market, Chicago, bulls, bears, and so on, but there is some truth in his words. What do you think? We have a weekend ahead of us and we can talk about useful topics.

For little did not knock out of the market on the eu, but was almost at 0800.... greed and complacency. However, maybe the take is still activated. Above two limits on levels. I think the short-term trend is down.

But there is another opinion:

What trends ... daily pingbar up, weekly up, will tear it to shreds )))) to be honest I had a hunch yesterday that the axe-bashing would start already last night But the euro made a curtsey and gave the opportunity to close the sale for the careful people.Even if the Euro goes lower, it does not make a difference to me, but the sleeper is up ))) does not leave much to be desired.