FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 14

May God bless him...Yes by the pound a picture please

Дмитрий:
Vadens, tell me who wrote this? Who is the user? What is his name?

Why would you want to do that?

Answer options:

A) That's what I am;

B) To kick you in the ass;

C) A pat on the shoulder.

Nestradamus:

As a line, the graph loses peaks, which are absolute values...........

And the difficulty of choosing between a trend change and a correction depends on the scale of the story in question...........

Nestr,You've started to "mate" and that's a signal that you can't.

Answer options:

A) I can programmatically plot the price level on the MT4 terminal chart by the top of the terminal line break/knee in "line" mode;

B) I am not able to perform the task (see A) due to: Q.1 lack of knowledge in MQL4 program complex;

В.2 personal conviction that the idea is unnecessary;

В.3 other reasons.

Evgeniya Balchin:

Hello, everyone))) Here's a message from Strange)...

Gianni, don't swear. Two questions:

1) Is there, after all, a prediction on the chart or a banal 50/50?

2) Who are you to Strange?

Love and success in business!

Nestradamus:

Sorry for the intrusion. Read about the order grid.

I'm afraid that Yusuf's beasts are going to break the world's immature mind...

Thanks for the succinctness. I was interested in the principle of choosing an interval, but if this is a compulsory daily "ritual" in the TS, there is nothing to say, but watch).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
They are set daily on TF D1, regardless of the position of already open positions, according to the rules of the TS.
Thank you. I think the depo, with the continuation of the flat and the need to constantly place orders, may experience a lot of stress.

Good day to you all!

What's going on with the ZAR? The candlestick on H1 is 150,000 pips...

sterva:
Thank you. I think the depo may experience a heavy load if the flat trend continues and orders need to be placed all the time.

If you are afraid of losses and/or drawdowns, you will not see any profits. In order to wait for the profit period, one has to survive the periods of losses with dignity, which is the current period of uncertainty in the fate of the euro. I focus on the value of profit factor (FF=net profit/max drawdown). Usually I try to keep the PF above 4.

I wanted to write on Friday, but I did not say anything because I was attacked like crazy Monday morning on the pound range 44973 - 45445 ~ 45559 trade, I am not a long-term and not even medium-term, I am a commonplace scalper these levels I drew before the market close about three hours ago and in general there are hints to go down to 45787

gbpusd

1.4490, 1.4440, 1.4365