FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 4

Artem Sidorov:

Seconded!

It would be good to see at the weekend whose words I should listen to next week.

Nestradamus will have a head start, I've been following his predictions for a long time)))

So next Saturday, 16 January 2016, we'll have a recap.

Karputov Vladimir:

Another suggestion, just for the weekend.

Next weekend you can do a forecast match comparison. I think it would be interesting in terms of analysis.

That's not bad.

I have mixed thoughts about the eu.

Took a short term downside position in the eu in the area of current supports 0780-0744 (and the news background next week is more for the pound)

Screenshot of the open position

Artem Sidorov:

If it were that simple, you would make a million dollars and keep your mouth shut, or you could take a couple of students, teach them and that would be enough))).

In my opinion, the easiest way to check this character remains as it was 5 years ago - a display of knowledge in the form of open trading.

There is a more accurate test. Imagine that you have found the grail! Money has fallen into your pocket with terrible force.

And then you rush to explain to the world how easy it is. Traders, driven by you, ruin dealing centres in a day, crash the stock market in a week, collapse the Forex market and the entire financial system in a month. As a result, the money you earned turns into coloured paper and zeros in computers, which is what they are, in fact.

What are you left with? With a broken trough and a world on the brink of disaster.

Awareness of such a development would stop any sane person from handing out grails.

I believe Gunn left nothing behind for these reasons...

Nestradamus:

There is a more accurate check. ......................................................................

I so think Gunn left nothing behind precisely out of these considerations...

!)))

Vadens:

Thank you all.

Tantric, how is that a wish? From whom? The Almighty, the Crowd, the Exchange, the Four Jews or the machine they drive?

so you don't have to talk (to ordinary people) on mythical topics, just talk about price! the price wants, the price must....

Nestradamus:

There is a more accurate test. Imagine, you've found the grail! The dough is pouring into your pocket with terrible force.

And then you rush out to explain to the world how easy it is. Traders, driven by you, ruin dealing centres in a day, crash the stock market in a week, collapse the Forex market and the entire financial system in a month. As a result, the money you earned turns into coloured paper and zeros in computers, which is what they are, in fact.

What are you left with? With a broken trough and a world on the brink of disaster.

Awareness of such a development would stop any sane person from handing out grails.

I believe Gunn left nothing behind for these reasons...

well that's impossible, well if temporarily MO is positive (there are examples) - believe the statistics - no one rushes to explain. (go open pams ...go to the sites)

what was it...? (three times broke)

Vadens:

Not bad.

On the euchre, mixed thoughts.

I took a short short term downside position in the eu in the area of current supports 0780-0744 (and the news background next week is more for the pound)

Screens with open position

Accepted, just please put the picture in the post rather than attaching it - it's easier for me to keep track.

And to the next contributors: state explicitly - if this is your forecast for the week for later Saturday comparisons.

Tantrik:

well that's impossible, well if temporarily MO is positive (there are examples) - believe the statistics - no one rushes to explain. (go open pams ...go to the sites)

what was it...? (three times broke)

It is impossible to what?

Create a grail or tell the whole world about it?

Karputov Vladimir:

And to the following contributors: explicitly indicate - if this is your forecast for the week for later Saturday comparisons.

My thoughts for the week 11.01.16 - 15.01.16

Good afternoon...

Can I also give my opinion on the drawings? I once exhibited drawings, Strange was always swearing. Frankly, it was very unpleasant, so I didn't write anything and didn't mess with him... As they say, don't touch the dirt so it doesn't stink.