FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 649

azfaraon:
I was rubbing)) ...just really didn't have a buy signal at that moment .Now I have one an hour ago .But the 102.03 level is important and the target is 102.76 I can still see it ...
Good thinking comes after the fact? I see.

azfaraon:
I can do that too. People just want short-term ones, that's why I write what people want to hear.
You tell me about consistently successful intraday traders in currencies on the spot, it's a long time since I heard that tale.

Paco laughs and they pose for more than a day, sometimes more than a week.

new-rena:
good idea after the fact? I see.
Why the postponement... It's what I said.

sxww:

Do this in dynamics and you will be happy, Paco has OPTL.

I am waiting for a reply from Paco. Maybe I did?

One more thing. The report comes out at the same time as the night before(?), so it's kinda like preparing for the day at hand....

sxww:
You're telling me about consistently successful intraday currency traders in the spot, it's a long time since I heard that tale.
Actually, it's not an intraday... The deal was at 1.1228...

sxww:
Tell me more about consistently successful intraday currency traders on the spot, it's been a long time since I listened to this tale.

//lower for the teacher.....

Teacher, come out!!!, we've forgotten you already, what's up, like a little boy???

I'm in trouble:

Help me out!

You can't lose your craftsmanship... :-)))

zoritch:

You can't lose a skill... :-)))

We don't drink)

new-rena:
And we don't drink)

and we keep drinking... :-))) every evening dreary five or six, but I don't seem to care anymore - anti-police a couple in the morning and get behind the wheel... :-)))

and here you're all about options and volumes ? we switched to MM a long time ago... i put in 2500... take it out - take it out... took it out - took it in - paid it off and moved on...

P.S. Damn good to see you, old chap... :-)))