FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 654

sxww:

Dead, son, dead)))

All right, listen. If they drag up, it's to 35-36, from there it's a good entry on 9-10. If it's down, it's a buy entry from 28-2850 to 35-36, and from there it's down a figure or two on the break, 26-27. On the December futures contract, buy to 1.4 from that break.

Would that make it fatter?)

I told you it's short-term.

further away only 2 levels so far 1.2922 and 1.3416 .

a little further at the moment 1.2492 and 1.3699 .

This is the market and indicators can change (Well everything is as you had moves to 1.2700 last time by volume )

sxww:

For oil, please share your thoughts.

azfaraon:
For oil, please share your thoughts ...

Read it at bedtime)

sxww:

Read it at bedtime)

Why so angry?))) Mosquitoes don't let you sleep:)))

azfaraon:
Why are you so angry?))) Mosquitoes don't let you sleep:)))

Why so angry? I told you about the pound and that's good.

When I spoke about 15-20 figures at the end of June, it was also a short term - the point is not to chase every day, but to take good chunks, guaranteed by 90 percent and with no risk.

You just can't take a calculator in your hand and calculate what's better, 20 pips every day that gives you a huge headache or 10 trades a year with five or ten figures.

And you should thank him for the book, it is his handbook...

By the way, who hasn't closed the bai on baxocad from the lows, hold on to 42-43 and don't listen to the local pokemon.

sxww:
By the way, who hasn't closed the bai on buckshead from the bottoms, hold to 42-43 and don't listen to the local pokemons.

As usual, Strange didn't finish his thought to the end.

I'll finish it:

"By the way, who hasn't closed the bai on the buxocad from the lows, hold to 42-43 and don't listen to the local pokemons."

and .......... lots of luck !!!

If the harrier makes it there, I'll be glad. I'll sell it for even more.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
If the harrier makes it there, I'll be glad. I'll sell it for more.
I'm here.