FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 653

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

I tell you my skull is cracking. Smoking for now. Just a little bit left.

I don't know how to show this yet.

If I think of one, I'll show it to you.

You can do it yourself. Mathematics and nothing else.

The main thing is to be able to put the price diagonally in the matrix (ask, bid) and start swaying the price. There and you'll see).

High and low in the matrix - take it from week to week for the entire range.

Take the entire range into some equal parts, like orders

Calculate the profit and loss in money, we get the same, in the middle - the spread

That's all in principle, go for it.

As always by mail ))

azfaraon:
as usual by mail ))
There will be no freebies in this case) Drop the habit

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
There will be no freebies in this case) Give up the habit
I'm actually talking about your system you promised to do...

azfaraon:
I'm actually talking about my system you promised to do...
What you promised still stands.

azfaraon:
You write what's possible) ... So what's the point if you'll really see when you start trading... Rest with my example.
Yes, there is no sense to think and do something, it's better to rest from doing nothing, that's the point)))))

azfaraon:
I'm actually talking about my system you promised to do...

The pound picture amused me, I haven't looked at the rest, maybe there are funnier ones)))

So, for the short term traders that this picture shows, where to go, up or down?

sxww:
Yes, there is no sense to think and do something, it is better to have a rest from doing nothing, that's the point)))))
I meant that my request is much simpler than what you are working on and you can relax if you do my request.

azfaraon:
I meant that my request is much simpler than what you are working on and you can take a break if you do my request.
So pound where to trade))

sxww:
So pound where to trade)))
Pound looking up to 1.3265 for now

azfaraon:
Pound looking up to 1.3265 for now

Dead, son, dead)))

All right, listen. If they pull up, it's to 35-36, from there it's a good entrance on 9-10. If it's down, it's a buy entry from 28-2850 to 35-36, and from there it's down a figure-two break, 26-27. On the December futures contract, buy to 1.4 from that break.

Would that make it fatter?)

And it's all called short-term trading or swing trading, whichever you prefer.