FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 528

Tantrik:
You want to collect bonuses by insulting me. (You have not been around long enough, you photo-jobber).

Yes, Teacher)))

Do YOU get anything here?)

Then I see why you're here, you wretch.)

sxww:

Yes, Teacher)))

Do YOU get anything here?)

I can see why you're here, you wretch.)

You don't have that either, you're a zero.

There's been foaming at the mouth about how the pound is going to rise, but that's not the case.

Three weeks of moonlighting, again no luck.

Now it's on to the euro.

Oh, what a drag)

All the yen pairs are loaded. Next Friday will fly upwards most likely. Better to refrain from selling on ***/jpy all week.

max325:
All the yen pairs are loaded. Next Friday will fly upwards most likely. Better to refrain from selling ***/jpy all week.
Without going under 103, 102.70-80 the yen will not go up. Some clever market maker is pushing it up. And a very decent one at that, 22,000 contracts in place.

max325:
All the yen pairs are loaded. Next Friday will fly upwards most likely. Best to refrain from selling on ***/jpy all week.
we'll be there already, it's a week till Friday! (even though it's just a H1 correction).

Tantrik:
we'll be there already, it's a week till Friday! (It's just a H1 correction though).
You should think first when you write and then write.

Tantrik:

Target on m15 is 1.3137 , target on m5 is 1.3148 , the lower ones are announced - shortfall there will have to be looked at. Shortfall on m5 by 6-10 pips all the time.

Banks do not control the pips - pips... or crosses... - in general ... who banks?

drawdown 0, 80 ppt. out - put it in the table.

Tantrik:
просадка 0, 80 пп. вылет - занёс в табличку.

Don't forget to put the euro purchase on today's hai there, you wretch.

sxww:
When you write, think before you write.
It's a shame there's no ignore here ((((( , you punk-ass tu da da! (Listen! Maybe really get the fuck out of here! ??????) ( and don't remember the way back?)