FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 261

Roman Busarov:

hello everyone... it's been a while since I've posted here... what's new with you guys?? because I'm sick (==

it's still a circus...

nothing to see

Tantrik:
You'd better do TA!
What for? )))

I see you are predicting the Jap) we will get a return at 108.70, the EUR will return to 1.1390 +-. The CHF can be bought long term up to 1.09+.

Tantrik:

I took a risk and bought it - if it goes down 10-15 pips I will close it with a sell - I will drive up to 1.1399 - I will close the sell there. (but I am not risking anything).

I will go to ))))))))))))) - DeepSkyBlue

Come on, I'm just kidding. Everyone has their own method.

Selling some Japanese money...) 106.3.

Fucking teacher was giving a master class on discs yesterday, missed it(((((((((((((((((((((

Now I will draw everything strictly in turquoise .....

The market will show a pullback in all symbols, but only a pullback, then the movement will continue, so look for places for entry or entry, I do not expect a change of medium-term trend till the autumn.

sxww:

Fucking teacher was giving a master class on discs yesterday, missed it(((((((((((((((((((((

Now I will draw everything strictly in turquoise .....

The market will see a pullback in all symbols, but only a pullback, then the movement will continue, so look for places for entry or entry, I do not expect a change of medium-term trend until the fall.

Whether you will find it or not is up to you - I will not speculate. It is either there or it is not! TA is either there or not! Correctionists out of 22 pairs are already 6 working pairs! The time will come and on pound/yen, pound/canada - there will be parameters. If there are perfect parameters on one pair - they are there on others. Positive results. (I am not bragging just motivating the search). From the latest.... euro pound....

positive res - you , dollar/franc, dollar/yen. (you may think I'm monitoring. - no of course corrective levels are already there, i make weekend forecasts on monday orders and ..... everything is on this .... stops that is....).

Tantrik:

whether you find it or not is up to you - I won't speculate. It either is or it isn't! TA is either there or it is not! Correctionists out of 22 pairs are already 6 working! The time will come and on pound/yen, pound/canada - there will be parameters. If there are perfect parameters on one pair - they are there on others. Positive results. (I am not bragging just motivating the search). From the latest.... euro pound....

positive res - you , dollar/franc, dollar/yen. (you may think I'm monitoring! - no of course corrective levels are already there, making weekend forecasts on monday orders and ..... everything on this .... stops that is....).

Oh Master. Why so emotional)

By the way, talking about crosses is a bad tone)

The bull will go to 28, the maximum correction is 32, and it will go to 1.20 or so, the Bax yen is wasted, it was already dumped above 1.11, there was a profit zone for the markets, now it will go to 1.05-04, may be it will jump a bit and that will be the end of it, the audit, like I told Ilya, it will dump it and go to 82, there is a good opportunity to buy more.

Just think, if not to drive every day on the field, and buy as people do below 70, and refill from 7480-85, or at least from 7350+-, and go to 82)))).

And so from your shouting and running nothing but a bunch of dead horses, as Ilya said yesterday))))))

OK, that's me being so, how are the spiral galaxies in the discs spitting?

Teacher, is it raining in Voronezh?)

Here are the levels on audi, which can be used by the market to unload sales with profit and at the same time to slow down the stops.

And if we look at the cb levels, oh, my god)